Indoor Slaters Loft - The 2017 'Get some from your mother' tour

yep theres a retailer an hour from here perfect

giphy04.gif

P&Cparty.jpg

Up Date

Day 16
and the experiments begin
tenor.gif

After reading some great threads by @autobeast , @budelee and @Druid (thank you for your knowledge guys) I've decide to start putting some of these plants through there paces and get them a better shape and size for my tent.
Yesterday I topped the White Cheese at the 3rd node, day 15 and this morning I topped the Fast and Vast at the 3rd node. I gave both plants a good spray of the @opticfoliar straight after topping.... Amazing, its like I didn't even top them, they have both taken to it so well, in fact the White Cheese has not even showed signs of slowing one bit, plenty of growth today on the side branches. Its like she was waiting for it happen, the force is strong with this one.

White cheese by @zambezaseeds topped at day 15
WC_D16.jpg

WC_D16_topped.jpg

The Fast and the Vast so lives up to its name, much vaster than the rest and just that little bit faster, even after she had been topped. She got topped at about 8am this morning these pics were taken 12hrs later.
FV_D16.jpg

FV_D16_topped.jpg

I have decided not to top the Pineapple Express just LST, she is getting the back of the tent to her self with a scrog I have built.
PE_D16.jpg

PE top, WC bottom left, F&V bottom right
tent_d16.jpg

Thanks for reading :pass:

View attachment 695289

Up Date

Day 16
and the experiments begin
View attachment 695293

After reading some great threads by @autobeast , @budelee and @Druid (thank you for your knowledge guys) I've decide to start putting some of these plants through there paces and get them a better shape and size for my tent.
Yesterday I topped the White Cheese at the 3rd node, day 15 and this morning I topped the Fast and Vast at the 3rd node. I gave both plants a good spray of the @opticfoliar straight after topping.... Amazing, its like I didn't even top them, they have both taken to it so well, in fact the White Cheese has not even showed signs of slowing one bit, plenty of growth today on the side branches. Its like she was waiting for it happen, the force is strong with this one.

White cheese by @zambezaseeds topped at day 15
View attachment 695296

View attachment 695297

The Fast and the Vast so lives up to its name, much vaster than the rest and just that little bit faster, even after she had been topped. She got topped at about 8am this morning these pics were taken 12hrs later.
View attachment 695317

View attachment 695318

I have decided not to top the Pineapple Express just LST, she is getting the back of the tent to her self with a scrog I have built.
View attachment 695320

PE top, WC bottom left, F&V bottom right
View attachment 695321

Thanks for reading :pass:
Looking great,keep the updates coming!!

Back