Masterful grow....envious!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks dude, i think i could have got those buds a little bigger if I had vegged for another week. I do plan to grow this strain again when i can give them the proper room to stretch.

If somenody is ever asking how to do a review and to perform a free test product thread tag him into this one, because Slater is da man who shows how to be down!:thumbsup:

I'm very glad you got satisfied with Florganics and got your first organic harvest with it, it's true that quantity wasn't the goal to be on first target, but on quality it should be spot on.

If somenody is ever asking how to do a review and to perform a free test product thread tag him into this one, because Slater is da man who shows how to be down!:thumbsup:

I'm very glad you got satisfied with Florganics and got your first organic harvest with it, it's true that quantity wasn't the goal to be on first target, but on quality it should be spot on.

Thanks @TheMongol , If only I could have vegged them that little longer. To be honest i don't think there was much in it with the yield. The Remo came in at 199g with (4 plants) and the 2 Florganics pots at 106g. One of the Remo pheno's didn't bush like the other's so that where a little weight was lost.

The Quality of the end product is superb, by far the best organics I have every smoked by a long long way. We get a lot of so called organic weed in our town due to its over saturation of hippies, it's all i could get my hands on at one point and man it's some of the crappiest weed I've every smoked and If you know what town I come from you would be very very surprised. You would think that we would have the best organics in the country due to the ideology's of the towns folk and leading the way for the UK... Some thing has gone really wrong, they don't even know what dabbing is yet.

I'm going to be championing Florganivcs all the time now for organics, fantastic product and again I thank you for introducing me. Like i sadi the plan is that Florganics will be for my organics grows when I get that bigger space. Can't wait to what flavors we get from rosin and hash making using a Florganics grow.

I'm about to book my hotel for Spannibs in the next week or 2, just waiting on my mate to get full permission form his misses. Are we still on ? So far the plan is to arrive Thurs night and fly back Mon morning. Have couple of days at Spannabis and a day in Barcelona (love that city)... Looking forward to shaking your hand, sharing a beer and rolling a few joint, maybe a dab or 2. :cheers:

and today's delivery... and with a 50% discount, not to sniffed at with those Mr Nice genetics. Slater's garden is going to get very interesting over the next couple of years. The beginnings of the breeding stock

20180827_164333.jpg

and today's delivery... and with a 50% discount, not to sniffed at with those Mr Nice genetics. Slater's garden is going to get very interesting over the next couple of years. The beginnings of the breeding stock

View attachment 945461
The ripper seeds are solid..

I wish I kept a clone of the last zombie run I did, killa strain that. Thought i would go with 10 seeds this time round to find really good keeper... hand down ripper seeds has the best packaging
Yeah they have some killer packaging. Hope you find a great one.

View attachment 945461

I have double glock aswell and ripper seeds! Gotta see how yours comes out!
Fixed it mb

Yeah they have some killer packaging. Hope you find a great one.

I follow ripper on Instagram just for the art work, I do believe all the art work is done in house. They are a gang of skaters. I will be making a B-line for them at Spannibs.

I have double glock aswell and ripper seeds! Gotta see how yours comes out!
Fixed it mb

Hey chuck, welcome to the Garden or have you been here before...mmmmmm no sure, man I smoke to much... I got the Glock as extra seen as they are dirt cheap for beans. Its has a nice little write up and if it's got any where near the power of the Zombie Kush we should be in for a ride... Tell me chuck How was the stretch? did they really go for it ? I have height restriction and if I've got an idea on the stretch I can work out if I can get that extra week of veg.

I will be dropping a zombie kush here soon

Keep me posted Ripper, see if we can't time it and maybe do a grow out together.

Back