Hope you did it the right way and you will be earning the best results you ever had, don´t know if i was misspelling or bad english, but i know what i wrote and it´s also on the flyers, but everybody seems to know better adding something what is not told to add, Free Flow added root juice, budelee added root organic and ryker also wanted to add something, otherwise i wouldn´t have wrote that Flo is a in his self balanced all in one product....

Don't go accusing me dude, in the end I haven't added anything :crying::smoking:. Just plain water for 35 days already and I'm really satisfied for now :thumbsup:. Really time for me to start that journal.

Don't go accusing me dude, in the end I haven't added anything :crying::smoking:. Just plain water for 35 days already and I'm really satisfied for now :thumbsup:. Really time for me to start that journal.
I'm waiting for a journal...

It was the 17th april and tomorrow it´s 16th may, my counts is 1 month, well we´ll see next weeks, i bet next week they´ll start torch from the bottom to the top, maybe stop after 2/3 and if they would do it they would take weeks to switch from normal soil to Flo mix, first you´ll see no further grow, because they´re irritated by the superaction at their new bottom ground, but natural beeing growth forces em to hit their roots into the Flo mix and then surprise we´ll see...

mongol call your self a stoner, your remembering shit 4 week ago in my diary :crying:... your probably right, I thought it was about 2 week ish... Ha...should have looked at this diary... the great white is out of habit, all my lady's get it when transplanting. Its hard to step out of the routine some days.

After I've dropped the kids off and walked the dog we shall have another up date... lets keep them up-dates coming so If I am F***ing it up in true style we can then all learn how not grow Floganics like Slater... I will say this they looked really happy last night and have transplanted with no fuss, even looking more vigorous after 24hrs then when I transplant in coco.

Last edited:
Let's see what happens, IF they fit in this 4 weeks mix you can expect the most vigourus plants you've ever had...

will do a full up date about this later, at the present I'm transplanting the others and I will switch them to all into flower tomorrow. Now I've got them into their new home I can see I'm over vegged and if your right about the vigor we should be having some fun with the training. Also these are photo's and i got a feeling these girls are gonna be hungry. They have enjoyed a high EC when in veg.

Up Date from the Garden

Florganics test... Amnesia by seedstockers

Now I would have liked to have left the Florganics pots to sit for a few days to get used to the soil but after careful observation over the past 48hrs I would say they are taking to it like fish to water... (there is a little worry that I have left the mix to long, so it maybe a little hot for them).
This morning I noticed signs of them going into beast mode. Now I would normal expect that after at least 5 days (strain dependent) from transplant not 48hrs. So to see these girl not even wilt, show no signs of bother, start preying after 24hrs and start stepping it up a gear makes me think there's something to this Florganics.
By them stepping it up a gear and placing them into their new home I have now noticed I'm over vegged. I would say that this is mainly the strain. I've been growing predominantly indica dominate plants and have forgotten how stretchy some sativa's can be, even in veg... so it has now forced my hand that we need to go into flower asap.

Today we transplanted the 5 other girls into their new shoes

20180516_111307.jpg

One way to combat my slight over veg and that I'm packing to many plants into a small space again is to have a good trim down below... I set a line then remove everything below that... here's a before and after.

20180516_112437.jpg
20180516_112639.jpg

Here are the 2 test Florganics pots, as you can see we are inches away from the net. I would have liked them to be a little lower. Just going to have to do some serious tying down and weaving of those branches into the net as they stretch.
@TheMongol this is why I'm going to have to flip asap, I just don't have the head room, once they reach the net and have been tied down I've got about 10" left to play with for them stretch into. Rooting out the pots would be ideal and yes I would normally do that, give them that 2 weeks but this time round it just going to give me huge problems and huge plants... I did have to go and pick the 2 beasts of the bunch and as usual fill the space with too many plants... dam you seed stockers for giving me those extra seeds.

20180516_123822.jpg
20180516_123839.jpg

Its going to get full in there soon... the 5 together on the left in the coco look a little pissed with me for giving them their new shoes. Now the Florganics pots did not do that, perky from the off with no obvious transplant issue's... yes they do look a little droopy, that's because they are asleep, this was taken just as lights where due to go out.

I'm going to give them a day or 2 to give those droopy lady's that bit to get used to the new pots then its flip time.

20180516_123910.jpg

Safe growing people and keep it green

giphy23.gif

Last edited:
LOL, IF they gonna do it you will have more than 2 problems to handle that 10" and the net:crying: i would say they'll dominate the entire net:rofl: personally i know i takes more like 2 days to flip the hormones switch, BUT if they turn on in beast mode, brother, i will know you'll be more than surprised and impressed, if other growers @Ryker604_BT would share their experiences in a thread we would have a nice sharing discussion here also after @stoney T will open a thread from seed on, i know:vibe: i'm really excited expecting that day when @Slater is posting his first upset post of change, however the one or the other way:smokeout: here is a sample of canna babys at week 2 day 3 hanging at the Flo hypodermic needle...
20180515_185032.jpg

downloadfile-5.jpg

LOL, IF they gonna do it you will have more than 2 problems to handle that 10" and the net:crying: i would say they'll dominate the entire net:rofl: personally i know i takes more like 2 days to flip the hormones switch, BUT if they turn on in beast mode, brother, i will know you'll be more than surprised and impressed, if other growers @Ryker604_BT would share their experiences in a thread we would have a nice sharing discussion here also after @stoney T will open a thread from seed on, i know:vibe: i'm really excited expecting that day when @Slater is posting his first upset post of change, however the one or the other way:smokeout: here is a sample of canna babys at week 2 day 3 hanging at the Flo hypodermic needle...
View attachment 906929
View attachment 906933

your right on the switch, I have gone coco to soil before (with mothers) and it did take at least a week to see any movement, that's why I'm really surprised and shocked about the florganics. Thought it would have at least been a week before I saw any growth and then take my time over the switch in the tent... but as usual plans don't go the way the white broad had them laid out, they never do... In hindsight should have gone with 3 maybe 4 plants, nearly did but I'm of the opinion that if throw some out they could have been the elite cut I'm looking for.

I will make them fit... that's my super power... if not gonna give you a good laugh trying ;)

Back