that looks really interesting, not grown a tangie strain yet. One of my maple sherbet pheno's has a orange smell to it.
Is it the original cut you've been gifted ?
I was gifted 2-3 beans.. GTH is my most favorite strain ever, So this should be really good.. I imagine they from the original cut, since the person who I gifted was part of the Co-lab...

I'm missing that about auto's the most, the how big can you get them. Photo' are so more controlled... man I'm going to have do an auto run under the Quantum boards soon. That space can fit a good size auto in, still got to pop my dutch passion auto cherry
I honestly didn't want them to get this big for the light testing I was doing, I tried my best to keep them under 40inches... It's messing everything up for my light test, But I now have a new goal I must hit... I really hope I will do it, no reason why a 65+inch Tree can't produce 1lb, so as long as I feed her well & keep light & co2 pounding down on her I should do it...I hope you'll stop by to check that grow out, it's pretty amazing so far if ya seen the issues I started with on this plant.

What? auto cherry/DP? Normally i know their menü and also looked on their site, but auto cherry isn't listed.....
I was thinking same, you beat me to it..... I was thinking maybe he has unreleased strain.... I know most of DP's line, even though I only grew 1 and 1 of there sister company plants.. that I not had any luck with at all!

I was thinking same, you beat me to it..... I was thinking maybe he has unreleased strain.... I know most of DP's line, even though I only grew 1 and 1 of there sister company plants.. that I not had any luck with at all!

What? auto cherry/DP? Normally i know their menü and also looked on their site, but auto cherry isn't listed.....
only one I know of for auto cherry is cherry bomb from Bomb seeds or cherry bomb from Groking

mis typed or a slip of the tongue @Slater :crying: spill it what have you got that your not telling us about

mis typed or a slip of the tongue @Slater :crying: spill it what have you got that your not telling us about
slippy tongue or missuetipping would not have been the problem, even spilling would not help....maybe getting thc levels in the right levels:baked::crying::pighug:

still got to pop my dutch passion auto cherry

I too, took him literally that he wanted to grow a strain called Cherry by DP. After realizing there is no such strain, I reread his statement and the saw the “still got to pop my .... cherry” and I believe he meant that he has never grown any DP strains before and he was going to for the first time, ie. Losing or popping his cherry.

I too, took him literally that he wanted to grow a strain called Cherry by DP. After realizing there is no such strain, I reread his statement and the saw the “still got to pop my .... cherry” and I believe he meant that he has never grown any DP strains before and he was going to for the first time, ie. Losing or popping his cherry.
Oh, now i'm really curious.

only one I know of for auto cherry is cherry bomb from Bomb seeds or cherry bomb from Groking

slippy tongue or missuetipping would not have been the problem, even spilling would not help....maybe getting thc levels in the right levels:baked::crying::pighug:

Oh, now i'm really curious.

Man I'm pissing my self with laughter, you lot have made my Monday morning... we could be little lost in translation here... @HemiSync got what I was saying

I reread his statement and the saw the “still got to pop my .... cherry” and I believe he meant that he has never grown any DP strains before and he was going to for the first time, ie. Losing or popping his cherry.

All I was just saying was That I'm a DP virgin with there monster size auto's... I'm going to keep laughing about his one all morning, better get a wake and bake on to keep the giggles going.

Happy Monday every one

:crying::crying::crying:

Back