all looking sweet slater have me stoked for the one i have going now and one more question where tha fack did you get that sweet seed stockers sticker i wants one
:pass:

Cheers man
I got a couple in an order I did with them 2 weeks backs, they are pretty cool. Best stickers I've received yet, that's why i gave it prime spot in the tent for any photography. And I do like the fact they are see through.

Yea.I got the small stickers but nit that sweet one he has on the back wall of the tent im putting together a collection to stick up after my next run which just might be from stockers instead of what I had planned

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L01 using Tapatalk
Ok, i looked at my Seedstockers and there are those stickers you want, will send you tomorrow:smoking:

Ok, i looked at my Seedstockers and there are those stickers you want, will send you tomorrow:smoking:
thanks dude she will have the center spot in my homage to my favorite breeders :d5:

Cheers man
I got a couple in an order I did with them 2 weeks backs, they are pretty cool. Best stickers I've received yet, that's why i gave it prime spot in the tent for any photography. And I do like the fact they are see through.
must be new murch i love the design on the t shirts also was talking to tony about doing one with just the squirell symbol so its a littel more incogneto

must be new murch i love the design on the t shirts also was talking to tony about doing one with just the squirell symbol so its a littel more incogneto

I would wear a seed stockers T-shirt, probably get away with it. They are not as well known as the bigger seed outfits

No worry's @HemiSync glad to have you join us... Once you come over to the cob side theirs no going back. Whats the drive current on the Galaxyhydro drivers?
I don’t have the light at my location and the only pic I have has bars that block most of the info on the drivers. I was told I should be able to run three 1812s in there with no problems. Take a look at this pic and tell me what you think.
F9AF41CF-C281-48B0-BCD8-4CE0EF5B7EB0.jpegDE6DB6CF-3242-4121-BF4B-6FCB2B96FCF2.jpeg

Garden Up Date

Maple Sherbet x Pre 98 Skunk by Seed Stockers

Time to bust out the Maple Sherbet x Pre 98 Skunk now we are starting to look good and near the finish... man that's just to much title seedstockers. I think it needs a new nick name... Maple Punk sounds much better.... I think that's what I shall call my keeper.

We are now on day 52 of flower (I think or there abouts). 2 of the pheno's are finishing really fast, I recon they could be 8 week finishers, we shall see. The rest look like they will go the 9-10 weeks.

Its not been the best grow, they got away from me in the stretch and have got way to close to the lights than I liked. Couple haven't minded but as you will see I have some fox-tailing going on with most.

View attachment 886780

View attachment 886781

This is pheno no.01 (Maple Punk) and my keeper of the bunch, she is just the right size for my tent with rock hard grenade size cola's, frostiest of the bunch and super super greasy. Over all the best looking girl of the bunch. Can't wait to smoker her

View attachment 886782

View attachment 886783

No.02 pheno, tallest of the bunch and if I had the room I would love to keep her and grow her again. This girls is producing massive spears and if she had the room could be fantastic yielder. She has got way to close to the light and has started to foxtail a little to much for my liking but it is what it is

View attachment 886787

View attachment 886785

View attachment 886786

No.03 pheno, another possible keeper for her super frosty tight dense buds. Plus she looks like she is finishing fast. Not the tallest of the bunch and not really packing the weight on but man is she is ever so sticky icky

View attachment 886788

Pheno No.04, nothing much to look at bit of a meh really... but man she is real sticky icky

View attachment 886789

No.05 pheno, not the prettiest of the bunch and not the frostiest by far, she's quite a chunk and could do a good truffle shuffle. She also has wonderful aroma of oranges to her... but just not enough of that stick icky for my liking.

View attachment 886790

Pheno No.06, this girl has some awesome frost rails and is quite chunky in places, I had my eye on her but there is only room in the inn for one at the end and no.01 is winning.

View attachment 886792

View attachment 886791

Thanks for stopping by and check you later !

View attachment 886802
I swear dude, every time I look at one of your grows, I am just humbled. :worship:
Those ladies are all so beautiful and every thing is nice and where it belongs. I got nothing else to say, I’m going back and staring at your ladies buds.:smokeit:

I don’t have the light at my location and the only pic I have has bars that block most of the info on the drivers. I was told I should be able to run three 1812s in there with no problems. Take a look at this pic and tell me what you think.
View attachment 887391View attachment 887396

I swear dude, every time I look at one of your grows, I am just humbled. :worship:
Those ladies are all so beautiful and every thing is nice and where it belongs. I got nothing else to say, I’m going back and staring at your ladies buds.:smokeit:

Thanks @HemiSync , I thank Remo nute for the ease of growing. They really do take the hassle out of it. Now I have my strain list for the next year I'm looking forward to really getting to know the ladys so I can smash it out the park. I recon I can get those buds a bit bigger on the Maple Sherbet, trimmed the GG4 up yesterday and I'm sure the bud size have double than the first grow. I'm re thinking my feeding charts as @jingo has pointed out and I've started to notice that remo can be quite high in N during flower. I'm going to cut the Kelp at week 3 of flower and and the micro at week 5 and see if that helps.

The only reason I ask to see the drivers is that most of the time if your doing a hack you might as well replace the drivers as well. I converted my Mars 48, it was great fun and I'm really proud of the build but over all the only money I saved on the build was the drivers. Still had to pay out for better heat sinks, quieter fans, cob holders, aluminum plate, etc. The only thing that really saved me money was re using the casing to house everything in and some of the wiring/switches. And those are the cheap parts in a DIY build.
Have a think about it, if you have the parts lying around the place go for it but if your going to be spending money I would consider a full DIY rig for lets say the cost of a driver on top of what you would be paying out just to convert that light.

Thanks @HemiSync , I thank Remo nute for the ease of growing. They really do take the hassle out of it. Now I have my strain list for the next year I'm looking forward to really getting to know the ladys so I can smash it out the park. I recon I can get those buds a bit bigger on the Maple Sherbet, trimmed the GG4 up yesterday and I'm sure the bud size have double than the first grow. I'm re thinking my feeding charts as @jingo has pointed out and I've started to notice that remo can be quite high in N during flower. I'm going to cut the Kelp at week 3 of flower and and the micro at week 5 and see if that helps.

The only reason I ask to see the drivers is that most of the time if your doing a hack you might as well replace the drivers as well. I converted my Mars 48, it was great fun and I'm really proud of the build but over all the only money I saved on the build was the drivers. Still had to pay out for better heat sinks, quieter fans, cob holders, aluminum plate, etc. The only thing that really saved me money was re using the casing to house everything in and some of the wiring/switches. And those are the cheap parts in a DIY build.
Have a think about it, if you have the parts lying around the place go for it but if your going to be spending money I would consider a full DIY rig for lets say the cost of a driver on top of what you would be paying out just to convert that light.
I will be reusing everything in the light. Appears to have a decent heatsink, which some work will have the LEDs off and sanded down. Yes I have my face mask ready. Then the drivers will be each hooked to their individual holder and cob. Should be underdriving them but I don’t see that as a bad thing. Will still get 105watts of cob sunshine out of a blurple for less than $55. Let me know if there us a major flaw in my thinking please.

I will be reusing everything in the light. Appears to have a decent heatsink, which some work will have the LEDs off and sanded down. Yes I have my face mask ready. Then the drivers will be each hooked to their individual holder and cob. Should be underdriving them but I don’t see that as a bad thing. Will still get 105watts of cob sunshine out of a blurple for less than $55. Let me know if there us a major flaw in my thinking please.

I do go over the top when I do a build and not really save my self any money along the way. Perfect idea sanding down the board to re use, I was just a little worried about those heat sinks they look a little thin but it could just be the angle of the pic. Mars hydro heat sinks are paper thin if none existence and I was just putting Galaxy hydro in the same boat. That would be a great hack if its just the case of swapping for the cobs.

I do go over the top when I do a build and not really save my self any money along the way. Perfect idea sanding down the board to re use, I was just a little worried about those heat sinks they look a little thin but it could just be the angle of the pic. Mars hydro heat sinks are paper thin if none existence and I was just putting Galaxy hydro in the same boat. That would be a great hack if its just the case of swapping for the cobs.
That’s why we are starting with the galaxy first. If that goes well, my two P300s are getting the same treatment. Really pisses me off what I have learned since starting this journey and that’s all I should say about that. :cuss:

Back