Dinafem Slater's Dinafem White Cheese Comp grow. (NO CHAT THREAD)

Slater

Flowery Twats
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Slater's Dinafem White Cheese Comp Grow

Quick run down on the weapons I shall be using for this grow...

Tent - 80cmx80xmx160cm... she will have to share, she is late to the party

Medium - Soil... 2/3 B & Q verve, 1/3 coco

Lights - 1 x Mars 600w classic 1 x Mars 96 Reflector (all soon to be ungraded to a DIY cob build, just in time for flower)

Nutes - Plant Magic Old timer range with few extra bottle of this and that

Seed popped into a root riot block 09-02-17, soaked in a light root simulator and seaweed mix.
She has a fellow White Cheese ( by Zambeza Seeds) to keep her company when she pops her head.

ground_0.jpg

Attachments

• ground_0.jpg
    ground_0.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 276
Up Date
There has been a development in groom with new weapons up grade just in time for the White Cheese, she popped her cap on Mon 13/01/17
DF_WC_D01.jpg

On her second day of life the groom got its weapons up grade... I've nick named it The X Wing
5x Citizen CLU048-1212 90cri (3500k) with a Pairui 250W LGSU250-C1400D driver
ITS SO BRIGHT !
full set up.jpg

Checked on her this morning to find her praying to the LED gods

DF_WC_D03.jpg

Now I would normally do this in a few days but I've got visitors round tomorrow and I'm away for the weekend so I have transplanted her to her final pot, a 10ltr air pot charged with 1ltr - 1ml root stim, 1/2ml bio silcon and about 5ml seaweed. That will be it now for a few days, sit back and watch her enjoy the light.
DF_WC_D03_0.1.jpg

UP DATE

Day 07-13

So far this has been my best start, super impressed with the way the COB lights are performing. I've never had a plant this big and tall at this age before... Used to that stumpy growth caused by the burple LED's I used to use...I love my COB's

She's been on water with one very light feed of bio silicon on day 12. She gets a spray of @opticfoliar every day...ish.

Day 07

DF_WC_D07.jpg

Arty shot... of the same thing

DF_WC_D07_0.1.jpg

Day 08

DF_WC_D08.jpg

Day 09

DF_WC_D09.jpg

DF_WC_D09_01.jpg

Day 10

DF_WC_D10.jpg

Day 10 is when I really started to see the difference between starting under burple LED and starting under COB's... bigger node spacing , bigger leaves, over all a bigger plant...also great genetics by Dinafem for a awesome start.

DF_WC_D10_01.jpg

Day 11

DF_WC_D11.jpg

Day 12

DF_WC_D12.jpg

Now we are starting to go some where...

DF_WC_D12_01.jpg

Today...Day 13

DF_WC_D13.jpg

Check back in a couple of days, she will be getting a topping...lets she how she holds up to a bit of butchering.

:pass:

UP DATE

Day 07-13

So far this has been my best start, super impressed with the way the COB lights are performing. I've never had a plant this big and tall at this age before... Used to that stumpy growth caused by the burple LED's I used to use...I love my COB's

She's been on water with one very light feed of bio silicon on day 12. She gets a spray of @opticfoliar every day...ish.

Day 07

View attachment 708127

Arty shot... of the same thing

View attachment 708129

Day 08

View attachment 708131

Day 09

View attachment 708132

View attachment 708133

Day 10

View attachment 708136

Day 10 is when I really started to see the difference between starting under burple LED and starting under COB's... bigger node spacing , bigger leaves, over all a bigger plant...also great genetics by Dinafem for a awesome start.

View attachment 708137

Day 11

View attachment 708140

Day 12

View attachment 708142

Now we are starting to go some where...

View attachment 708145

Today...Day 13

View attachment 708147

Check back in a couple of days, she will be getting a topping...lets she how she holds up to a bit of butchering.

cobs be rock'in her! background girls will show the youngsters how

Firstly thank you for starting a dedicated thread and I will only comment from time to time.

Secondly you are of to a great start and I will be watching with great interest :toke:

Again thank you for documenting your grow and thank you for the continued picture updates very much appreciated!

Until the next one :pass:

All the best

Mark.

UP DATE

Day 14-16

Its that time in the grow when you could up date every 12hrs... so much happens so fast. With in 3 days she has started to turn into monster, those roots have hit the sides and the air pot is doing it thing. Day 14 she really strarted to take off in a rush

Day 14
Just a little water and a optic foliar spray

DF_WC_D14.jpg

Day 15...I find her praying to the LED god's and she has put a turn of speed on...counted 3 nodes, so i could help my self...

DF_WC_D15_01.jpg

...she got a hair cut

DF_WC_D15_02.jpg

Had to be done or she is just not going to fit...she also got an intimidate spray with @opticfoliarafter...it works just like the magic sponge in football

DF_WC_D15.jpg

Day 16

And boy does that opticfoliar work...

DF_WC_D16.jpg

Like it never happened...

DF_WC_D16_01.jpg

Plenty of growth after 24hrs from a topping, I had to do some mild leaf tucking. She also had a little water and a folair spray

DF_WC_D16_02.jpg

Thanks for stopping by

Firstly thank you for starting a dedicated thread and I will only comment from time to time.

Secondly you are of to a great start and I will be watching with great interest :toke:

Again thank you for documenting your grow and thank you for the continued picture updates very much appreciated!

Until the next one :pass:

All the best

Mark.

Thanks Mark :pass:

UP DATE

Day 17 - 22

Time for some more experiments and to put this girl through her paces... let me just dim my cobs...

tumblr_mv73r0fJDD1rdfgw4o1_500.gif

I'm blown away with the growth of this White Cheese by Dinafem, day 17 and I had to start gently strapping her down. She is becoming a monster. The topping has not effected her one bit, what a fun plant.

Day 17

Just a small amount of LST to start shaping her

DF_WC_D17.jpg

and she started to show sex

DF_WC_D17_01.jpg

Day 19

Just a bit more training and a water until run off with a spray of optic foliar spray

DF_WC_D18.jpg

DF_WC_D18_01.jpg

Day 21

Went away for the weekend and I come home to the beginnings of a triffid, over 2" at least on the main stalk, had to bend her over and tie her pig tails down. She is becoming interesting to shape... I'm hopping she will fit.

DF_WC_D21.jpg

she is a bendy girl, I started to trim the odd side branch and removed a large fan leaf that was blocking all the light

DF_WC_D21_01.jpg

Day 22

More strapping down...she such and exciting plant train, close your eye's and she will get away from you

DF_WC_D22.jpg

DF_WC_D22_01.jpg

thanks for stopping by

Back