Dinafem Slater's Dinafem White Cheese Comp grow. (NO CHAT THREAD)

Up Date
There has been a development in groom with new weapons up grade just in time for the White Cheese, she popped her cap on Mon 13/01/17
View attachment 702353

On her second day of life the groom got its weapons up grade... I've nick named it The X Wing
5x Citizen CLU048-1212 90cri (3500k) with a Pairui 250W LGSU250-C1400D driver
ITS SO BRIGHT !
View attachment 702360

Checked on her this morning to find her praying to the LED gods

View attachment 702354

Now I would normally do this in a few days but I've got visitors round tomorrow and I'm away for the weekend so I have transplanted her to her final pot, a 10ltr air pot charged with 1ltr - 1ml root stim, 1/2ml bio silcon and about 5ml seaweed. That will be it now for a few days, sit back and watch her enjoy the light.
View attachment 702355

love the infant pics!

UP DATE

Time to just sit back smoke a blunt and wait for the stretch

View attachment 714332

She has now recovered from my beating and starting to take a nice shape to fit the hole in the tent she has been allocated...or what left of it. Still having to stay on top of the training. I have also raised her up so she is now level with the other plants. I've even increased the power to the cobs and she is loving it... Photon fantastic...She has had her first 2 full drench waters and surprisingly she is a thirst girl already. Only one feed so far of Root Stim, Bio Silicon and a mild dose of liquid seaweed. She is still getting her spray of optic foliar every other day...ish

Day 24

View attachment 714329

Day 27

View attachment 714330

:pass:
nice bend!

UP DATE

Now lets see how my bit of extreme training is going...

View attachment 721545

Its been few days since my last up date and boy a lot has changed...I had to go away from work and leave the groom in the care of the misses for 8 days, bang on stretch time... I must say that she did a great job looking after the lady's.

Day 30... she really started to reach for the sky.

View attachment 721547

Taken the morning I left for my trip...at least an inch over night

View attachment 721549

View attachment 721552

Day 39...And this is what greeted me when I got home just after lights on... 8 inches higher.

View attachment 721553

She has grown it a nice shape, exactly the size I wanted. Her buddy next door (Fast and Vast) is getting the chop in few days which will give her some more room. She's looks small now but I got this feeling she's gonna fill out loads.

View attachment 721551

Thank for stopping by :pass:

D60 pic, wants to steal your crop, gweedy me, lol

P1040266 (1).JPG
check the gear...........get MARK's ear..........TOMORROW.........

UP DATE

Day 58

She is now really going for it on putting the weight on. I was worried for a bit, thinking she was slowing and that was all I was getting but on day 56 she put her foot down and started to accelerate. She is no where near finished, throwing out pistols like its going out of fashion, very little has started to turn brown. I give her a week maybe more until flush. If she carry on going the way she'd going I should have some really fat nugs...she is one frost lady

DWC_D57.jpg

DWC_D57_01.jpg

DWC_D58.jpg

DWC_D58_01.jpg

DWC_D58_02.jpg

DWC_D58_03.jpg

:pass:

UP DATE

And there's me thinking she was slowing on day 61 and I might start the flush after the weekend... opened the tent this morning (day 63) and she has gone into over drive and started to mutate even more...this lady is gonna take her time and get there when she wants to.
So far she has had few issue's with the light and been Cal heavy on the feed but that's not stopped her from putting the weight on.

DWC_D61.jpg

DWC_D61_01.jpg

DWC_D61_02.jpg

DWC_D61_03.jpg

DWC_D61_04.jpg

Day 63

DWC_D63.jpg

DWC_D63_01.jpg

DWC_D63_02.jpg

DWC_D63_03.jpg

DWC_D63_04.jpg

DWC_D63_05.jpg