Dinafem Slater's Dinafem White Cheese Comp grow. (NO CHAT THREAD)

UP DATE

And there's me thinking she was slowing on day 61 and I might start the flush after the weekend... opened the tent this morning (day 63) and she has gone into over drive and started to mutate even more...this lady is gonna take her time and get there when she wants to.
So far she has had few issue's with the light and been Cal heavy on the feed but that's not stopped her from putting the weight on.

View attachment 735305

View attachment 735306

View attachment 735307

View attachment 735308

View attachment 735309

Day 63

View attachment 735310

View attachment 735311

View attachment 735312

View attachment 735313

View attachment 735314

View attachment 735315

View attachment 735316

:pass:

Just going of the pictures I would say 10-14 more days and this should see this grow finished and harvested :thumbsup:

So far some serious weigh being put on and I see you also have had issues with light and the calcium issue. She can be a finiky feeding strain but you look to have been on top of this issue and nearing the finish line :bong:

Thank you for the great pictures and keep up the great work, not long now mate :pass:

Until the next one :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark.

Just going of the pictures I would say 10-14 more days and this should see this grow finished and harvested :thumbsup:

So far some serious weigh being put on and I see you also have had issues with light and the calcium issue. She can be a finiky feeding strain but you look to have been on top of this issue and nearing the finish line :bong:

Thank you for the great pictures and keep up the great work, not long now mate :pass:

Until the next one :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark.

Thanks mark :pass:

Your grow looks very much like the one I'm slowly getting together, same sized tent but no cobs at least so far in the pipe line, that will change hopefully before it's ready to rock and/or roll ;). Lovely grow @Slater by the way and that white cheese is looking excellent so far, it's one of many dinafem seeds I've grown out before and it's a killer strain, keep it up matey :)

Just saw this, looks like a hell of a light!

:slap:

Up Date
There has been a development in groom with new weapons up grade just in time for the White Cheese, she popped her cap on Mon 13/01/17
View attachment 702353

On her second day of life the groom got its weapons up grade... I've nick named it The X Wing
5x Citizen CLU048-1212 90cri (3500k) with a Pairui 250W LGSU250-C1400D driver
ITS SO BRIGHT !
View attachment 702360

Checked on her this morning to find her praying to the LED gods

View attachment 702354

Now I would normally do this in a few days but I've got visitors round tomorrow and I'm away for the weekend so I have transplanted her to her final pot, a 10ltr air pot charged with 1ltr - 1ml root stim, 1/2ml bio silcon and about 5ml seaweed. That will be it now for a few days, sit back and watch her enjoy the light.
View attachment 702355

Just saw this, looks like a hell of a light!

thanks @pop22 , cobs are awesome. Still getting used to them and working them out but I'm liking the job they have done on this white cheese. Now I've built this mk2 is in the pipe line, I got the DIY bug.

UP DATE

This could be the last up date before the chop... I'm guessing this coming weekend / start of next week... well maybe the second to last up date.
Every thing is all good, she's just on the water now and swelling to the point of bursting over and over and over again. Got quite lot of fox tailing going on, could have been her sensitivity to the light that has caused it. I was putting it down to the Plant Magic Bloom Boost (good stuff that) and a bit of AV Over Drive.

Here's her 420 portrait

DWC_D66.jpg

DWC_D72_01.jpg

DWC_D72.jpg

DWC_D72_02.jpg

DWC_D72_03.jpg

DWC_D72_04.jpg

DWC_D72_05.jpg

DWC_D72_06.jpg

DWC_D72_07.jpg

UP DATE

This could be the last up date before the chop... I'm guessing this coming weekend / start of next week... well maybe the second to last up date.
Every thing is all good, she's just on the water now and swelling to the point of bursting over and over and over again. Got quite lot of fox tailing going on, could have been her sensitivity to the light that has caused it. I was putting it down to the Plant Magic Bloom Boost (good stuff that) and a bit of AV Over Drive.

Here's her 420 portrait

View attachment 740179

View attachment 740181

View attachment 740180

View attachment 740182

View attachment 740183

View attachment 740184

View attachment 740185

View attachment 740186

View attachment 740187

Looks absolutely killer Slater! Nicely down, love that pic of the LST at the stem man.

I just did an update a couple hours ago for my grow, should check it out if ya have time. Peace!

Wow, she looks super cheesey in every way :thumbsup: super skills :smoking:

There seems to be a lot of cheese in this lady, even down to the leaf serrations and the foxtailing. How the smell?

Shes now been put on my bucket list :smoking:

Last edited:
Fantastic work :slap:

I must say thank you for putting some pre harvest shots up a lot of growers forget this :pass:

She has stacked on some serious weight and I love the lower stem shot. It really shows how much training has gone into the plant :thumbsup:

I would say 5-10 more days and it will be sticky finger time :pass:

Thank you for the pre harvest shots and keep us posted on the progress just befor you harvest and we would love your thought on the end product once, trimmed, dry and cured :bong:

Until the next update :pass:

All the best

Mark..

Back