Dinafem Slater's Dinafem White Cheese Comp grow. (NO CHAT THREAD)

UP DATE

Time to just sit back smoke a blunt and wait for the stretch

tumblr_n9d0ia6tDt1qzi80do1_500.gif

She has now recovered from my beating and starting to take a nice shape to fit the hole in the tent she has been allocated...or what left of it. Still having to stay on top of the training. I have also raised her up so she is now level with the other plants. I've even increased the power to the cobs and she is loving it... Photon fantastic...She has had her first 2 full drench waters and surprisingly she is a thirst girl already. Only one feed so far of Root Stim, Bio Silicon and a mild dose of liquid seaweed. She is still getting her spray of optic foliar every other day...ish

Day 24

DF_WC_D24_01.jpg

Day 27

DF_WC_D27.jpg

:pass:

This is a thread I'm going to watch with interest :toke: that is some serious lst/cropping and will be great to see how this grow progresses :slap:

Got to be some of the more vigorous lst I have seen but looks to be doing well :slap:

Thank you for the picture update very much appreciated and keep up the great work!

Until the next one :pass:

All the best

Mark.

UP DATE

Now lets see how my bit of extreme training is going...

giphy04.gif

Its been few days since my last up date and boy a lot has changed...I had to go away from work and leave the groom in the care of the misses for 8 days, bang on stretch time... I must say that she did a great job looking after the lady's.

Day 30... she really started to reach for the sky.

DWC_D30.jpg

Taken the morning I left for my trip...at least an inch over night

DWC_D31.jpg

TENT_D60.jpg

Day 39...And this is what greeted me when I got home just after lights on... 8 inches higher.

TENT_D68.jpg

She has grown it a nice shape, exactly the size I wanted. Her buddy next door (Fast and Vast) is getting the chop in few days which will give her some more room. She's looks small now but I got this feeling she's gonna fill out loads.

DWC_D39_01.jpg

Thank for stopping by :pass:

UP DATE

Day 46

Well if @jingo is finished adding to my journal with his monsters I shall do an up date... I'm sure jingo is using dirty tactics, dropping his monsters in others journals just make us all feel that little smaller ;) ... its working.

We are at the end of the stretch and by gorge she is a hungry girl

2013-03-21-5-surprising-things-that-can-make-you-gain-weight-food-restriction.gif

She is feeding every other day drinking bloom nutes like its going out of fashion...she did show a little nute burn yesterday but I put that down to me upping her booster (AV big bud)...laying of it on the next feed.
She's gonna do well, 7 good cola's and they will go top to bottom.

here she is at day 43 enjoying her new flooring I've built

DWC_44.jpg

3 days later... she love's the light, thought she was bit close (about 11" at the closest) but she's not showed any signs of stress yet.
So far she has been a dream to grow... the girl is easy

DWC_46.jpg

DWC_46_01.jpg

Next up date we shall get the Macro lens out for some bud action.

:pass:

UP DATE

Day 50

Not much going on but a lot of swelling and getting fat so here are a load of pics over the past few days... she now has loads of room in the tent to spreed out, even more by the end of the week.
We have had a bit of calcium deficiency (and a bit of nute burn) but I think I have it under control, just going to have keep a close eye on her, other than that she going like a rocket, gonna have some fat cola's.

DWC_D48_04.jpg

DWC_D44.jpg

DWC_D48_01.jpg

DWC_D48_02.jpg

DWC_D48_03.jpg

DWC_D48_05.jpg

DWC_D48_06.jpg

DWC_D50_01.jpg

DWC_D50_02.jpg

Thanks for stopping by :pass:

Back