Dinafem Slater's Dinafem White Cheese Comp grow. (NO CHAT THREAD)

Looks absolutely killer Slater! Nicely down, love that pic of the LST at the stem man.
:slap:

I just did an update a couple hours ago for my grow, should check it out if ya have time. Peace!

Thank dude, she started out a bit slow but grew into my best buds yet, shame she's not smoking but for healing oils.. I will be keeping a good bud for a smoke report.

@Slater
looking good m8 ..im 2 stoned on Brie Bubble to write anything else :bighug: Crazy good ... heartpounding good :haha:

I'm looking forward to that smoke, think another bean might end up in the ground soon.

Wow, she looks super cheesey in every way :thumbsup: super skills :smoking:

There seems to be a lot of cheese in this lady, even down to the leaf serrations and the foxtailing. How the smell?

Shes now been put on my bucket list :smoking:

Thank for that info, I've not grown a cheese before I now no what I'm look for. I thought the foxtailing was maybe part of the light issues I had. NIce to no that part of the cheese characteristics. The smell... a cheesy smell that has matured as she has aged and improved to something pleasant... the misses recons is smell like Stinking Bishop cheese, I think its more a 10yr old cave matured Cheddar.

Fantastic work :slap:

I must say thank you for putting some pre harvest shots up a lot of growers forget this :pass:

She has stacked on some serious weight and I love the lower stem shot. It really shows how much training has gone into the plant :thumbsup:

I would say 5-10 more days and it will be sticky finger time :pass:

Thank you for the pre harvest shots and keep us posted on the progress just befor you harvest and we would love your thought on the end product once, trimmed, dry and cured :bong:

Until the next update :pass:

All the best

Mark..

Thanks @Dinafem-Mark its been a really fun plant to grow, she tested my skills and I learnt a lot for her. Best buds I've produced so far. I look forward to growing more form your catalog.

UP DATE

Last up date before the chop, she would have gone today but the in-laws are in town so she's going to have to wait until tomorrow maybe Monday.
I'm just loving her buds, my favorite plant I've grown to date. She was just so beautiful watch grow especially when she kinda mutated and put all the weigh on super fast. It was like you could see her swelling, pulsating, growing. Awesome plant.

DWC_D76_01.jpg

DWC_D76_02.jpg

DWC_D76_05.jpg

DWC_D76_04.jpg

DWC_D76_07.jpg

DWC_D76_06.jpg

DWC_D76_03.jpg

:pass:

Loverly jubbly.
Can't give you any rep, apparently.
Some 5 other user rule or something ... hmmm.

Anyway, nice one Mr Slater sir ... I'd stay and chat, but there's a 'no chatting' rule in enforcement !! :biggrin:

thanks @Bud Wiser UK , its game over now and I think we can get a away with a chat... shhhh, keep it low just in case we get caught

UP DATE

Last up date before the chop, she would have gone today but the in-laws are in town so she's going to have to wait until tomorrow maybe Monday.
I'm just loving her buds, my favorite plant I've grown to date. She was just so beautiful watch grow especially when she kinda mutated and put all the weigh on super fast. It was like you could see her swelling, pulsating, growing. Awesome plant.

View attachment 742282

View attachment 742283

View attachment 742286

View attachment 742285

View attachment 742288

View attachment 742287

View attachment 742284

She looks delicious!

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

UP DATE

View attachment 742282

View attachment 742283

View attachment 742286

View attachment 742285

View attachment 742288

View attachment 742287

View attachment 742284

I must say out of the white cheese grows I've seen yours look absolutely stunning. I'm loving the blue/purple hues that the plant has taken on and the trichome coverage is crazy :thumbsup:

Great work and thank you for the pre harvest shot very much appreciated!

Bring on the dry and cure :pass:

Until then thank you for a great diary and showing the world what our genetics can do :toke:

All the best

Mark..

I must say out of the white cheese grows I've seen yours look absolutely stunning. I'm loving the blue/purple hues that the plant has taken on and the trichome coverage is crazy :thumbsup:

Great work and thank you for the pre harvest shot very much appreciated!

Bring on the dry and cure :pass:

Until then thank you for a great diary and showing the world what our genetics can do :toke:

All the best

Mark..

Thanks mark, she is to date my favorite grow. She challenged me and I met her needs. An what a wonderfull reward she gave me... Dinafem is now firmly on my radar.
To all out there you will not be disappointed in growing this wonderful plant, its a must for the groom.

Thanks mark, she is to date my favorite grow. She challenged me and I met her needs. An what a wonderfull reward she gave me... Dinafem is now firmly on my radar.
To all out there you will not be disappointed in growing this wonderful plant, its a must for the groom.

Great to hear mate :thumbsup:

So glad you got to try her and she has now put dinafem onto your radar hopefully we will see more of our strains in your environment in the near future :pass:

All the best

Mark..

Back