Mephisto Genetics skystomper and sourstomper grow.

You can get plastic ones in a garden center that have raised ridges that allows the roots to breathe on the bottom
Same with these oil pan . 3 bucks. Round pan 15" diameter. 3 inches bigger than bucket. And raised about 5-7 inches. Might actually modify my hybrid hempy and put more drainage holes in bottom. Use my drip pan as a res' . Would make it so much easier to drain stale water if I had to. As simple as picking bucket up and letting it drain . And hell for heavy duty. Can't beat 3 bucks.

Now this is my kind of party! Kick ass, way to grow ya'll. Hey bud's and or budetts, quick tip, as touched on previously a bit, they are turning because they're too large. If you resize them to under a megabyte they will load normally. I forget what the size cap is, don't quote me but it's something like 1500 x 1200 Max Dimensions. If it's still bugging you and you need further assistance just let me know what your uploading them with and I can give you a step by step. Great job in here ! Love to see all the plant training, Buds, and Mephisto Frost ! :weed::peace::weed:
:nicethread::karmacloud::nicethread:

Now this is my kind of party! Kick ass, way to grow ya'll. Hey bud's and or budetts, quick tip, as touched on previously a bit, they are turning because they're too large. If you resize them to under a megabyte they will load normally. I forget what the size cap is, don't quote me but it's something like 1500 x 1200 Max Dimensions. If it's still bugging you and you need further assistance just let me know what your uploading them with and I can give you a step by step. Great job in here ! Love to see all the plant training, Buds, and Mephisto Frost ! :weed::peace::weed:
:nicethread::karmacloud::nicethread:
@CaNNaDON420 did a great job on the lst. especially for our 1st run ever. he has a slight ego so dont compliment him too much. he already thinks he is grand master every damn thing lmao thanks for swinging by my man

@CaNNaDON420 did a great job on the lst. especially for our 1st run ever. he has a slight ego so dont compliment him too much. he already thinks he is grand master every damn thing lmao thanks for swinging by my man

Just to put this out there, i am the grandmaster DON. & this guy is just salty cuz i was born a natural black belt in life its self. Lmao, jk peeps. Thanks for all the compliments & words of wisdom.

Your wish is my command! Here's a couple of canopy shots.
20170325_172842.jpg
20170325_172940.jpg

Side ways bush. N upside down av. Lmao. Blackbelt level posting bruh. Lol. Looking great tho

Back