Mephisto Genetics skystomper and sourstomper grow.

I've read a few different ways of getting the pics right side up. I don't usually like the phone sideways cuz it shows a smaller pic. And the other ways...just to complicated for this stoner. What I do is, screenshot the photo from photos. Then upload screenshot. An extra step but worth it, to me.

Yep, just dip both ends in water and tape to bottom of lid. Check in the morning, moisten as needed. Works great and you don't need to worry about mold. Just my way. Got mold from an orange peel many many years ago. I don't like to put any organic material in the jar. Just a qtip.

Some quality info and tips, thanks for sharing!

Also she's looking really good @ 52 mans. Keep the pics coming!

He just sent these to me. Not sure I believe that's ours! Sour 1
20170323_1734551.jpg
20170323_1734501.jpg

Very nice guys! I like brown paper bag method, but it is a personal preference.

Those last frosty pics cant be urs, they arent sideways!:crying:

Jk, you guys,are gonna be sooo stoned hitting the mephisto. I ground a bud by accident, skylar white, big ole toke and i had to find the floor. I held me a few

Very nice guys! I like brown paper bag method, but it is a personal preference.

Those last frosty pics cant be urs, they arent sideways!:crying:

Jk, you guys,are gonna be sooo stoned hitting the mephisto. I ground a bud by accident, skylar white, big ole toke and i had to find the floor. I held me a few
its cuz he sent it to me first lol. some reason his phone posts them sideways but sends them normal. strange. but w/e lol. they are really packing on the frost tho. getting fatter n fatter every day i cant wait till my seedlings look like this
hybrid hempy bucket is up n running. day 1 for the sprout there. day 5 ish on the rest. maybe i nail this hybrid hempy and get a massive heisenberg special. i am hoping for results lol. oh. quick question. whats a good drip tray for a 5 gallon bucket? made the mistake of watering dusty dry soil not thinking of run off. had to mop up my tent lol. just curious of a good cheap drip pan for a 5 gal regular bucket

Back