Mephisto Genetics skystomper and sourstomper grow.

Its gonna be sticky and kinda slow to dry. Mine got moldy in one jar putting it up too soon. I cut it into smaller nugs now. It hurts losing fine buds. You set up to cure?

Its gonna be sticky and kinda slow to dry. Mine got moldy in one jar putting it up too soon. I cut it into smaller nugs now. It hurts losing fine buds. You set up to cure?
Looking into that now. Not sure which way we are going to cure. Think we may hang then jar.

I recommend using a rh meter that will fit in your jars. That way you can guage how moist or dry they are. I try and dial them in to 62% rh in the jar before i start burping daily. If rh is too high after a few hours jarred up, I'll leave the jars open for half a day and recheck rh. If they're too dry when jarred, I add a tiny 1/4" square piece of fresh orange peel to add rh to the jar. Keep bottled up for a day, then recheck rh. Very handy tool, I need to get a few more.

Looking very nice fellas :) The Mephisto frost is real! 1 month till the 420 Mephisto sale. Can you say stinky cheese? :hookah: MMMMMM
:pass:
man im prolly dropping a half a check when that sale pops. prolly a 7 pack of the cheese and livers. a 3-5 of stilton. and a few others i got to try as well.

I recommend using a rh meter that will fit in your jars. That way you can guage how moist or dry they are. I try and dial them in to 62% rh in the jar before i start burping daily. If rh is too high after a few hours jarred up, I'll leave the jars open for half a day and recheck rh. If they're too dry when jarred, I add a tiny 1/4" square piece of fresh orange peel to add rh to the jar. Keep bottled up for a day, then recheck rh. Very handy tool, I need to get a few more.
Just a little personal tip. I prefer to tape a Qtip to the underside of the lid to get RH in jars up if low. Oranges will mold if left too long. Just my personal preference.

Just a little personal tip. I prefer to tape a Qtip to the underside of the lid to get RH in jars up if low. Oranges will mold if left too long. Just my personal preference.
Understood bro, i should have mentioned to remove orange peel after the 24 hours jarred. Usually get me there after 24 hours, if not add a fresh piece and do again.

I like the q-tip idea, as orange can change your buds flavor a tad. I kinda like what it adds.

So you dip the q-tip in water first?

Understood bro, i should have mentioned to remove orange peel after the 24 hours jarred. Usually get me there after 24 hours, if not add a fresh piece and do again.

I like the q-tip idea, as orange can change your buds flavor a tad. I kinda like what it adds.

So you dip the q-tip in water first?
Yep, just dip both ends in water and tape to bottom of lid. Check in the morning, moisten as needed. Works great and you don't need to worry about mold. Just my way. Got mold from an orange peel many many years ago. I don't like to put any organic material in the jar. Just a qtip.

Skystomper [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]: day 52
20170322_204012.jpg
20170322_204152.jpg
20170322_204158.jpg
20170322_204024.jpg
20170322_204035.jpg
20170322_204052.jpg
20170322_204145.jpg

Back