Mephisto Genetics skystomper and sourstomper grow.

Sourstomper [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
20170319_095017.jpg

Frosty alert! Holy fire! Looking like they loved the feed! Wow! They are about to start packing on and fattening up. Great pics too by the way. Your phone takes awful 4 ft pics. But a close up. Purty stuff. Just getting greasy!

Someone spilled some powdered sugar in there! Super fine guys
he might have just went in there and sprinkled some on there. after he shook off all the good stuff lmao. but man, thats just after a few days. other day i was just telling him. i think they should be more frosty. they must have listened. they are sweating the stuff now!. love it lol. got sprouts in tent [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] ladies packing on the buds in tent#1. life is getting good. and i had extra soil and a nosey kid. so i got an extra 10 pack of fabric pots. we made us a little out door garden lol. using great stuff on the veggies they better produce as well. just saying. expensive soil for veggies ha ha. kid had fun tho and gets her out of my hair asking questions

he might have just went in there and sprinkled some on there. after he shook off all the good stuff lmao. but man, thats just after a few days. other day i was just telling him. i think they should be more frosty. they must have listened. they are sweating the stuff now!. love it lol. got sprouts in tent [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] ladies packing on the buds in tent#1. life is getting good. and i had extra soil and a nosey kid. so i got an extra 10 pack of fabric pots. we made us a little out door garden lol. using great stuff on the veggies they better produce as well. just saying. expensive soil for veggies ha ha. kid had fun tho and gets her out of my hair asking questions

Good deal! I am actually using ferts on tomatoes this year. Just started the soil yesterday. Even got mycos, guano and root fert. Why not

Not gonna lie, your Skystomper finalized my decision for my first taste of Mephisto genetics. Put an order in for 3x Skystomper beans today. Looking forward to it, will be using some of this journal as a reference. Thank you both and excellent job on this grow, some killer plants guys!

:pimphand:
(You were warned, now feel a good slap of rep!)
:slap::slap::slap::slap::slap:

Not gonna lie, your Skystomper finalized my decision for my first taste of Mephisto genetics. Put an order in for 3x Skystomper beans today. Looking forward to it, will be using some of this journal as a reference. Thank you both and excellent job on this grow, some killer plants guys!

:pimphand:
(You were warned, now feel a good slap of rep!)
:slap::slap::slap::slap::slap:
man i really appreciate it. i just dropped 2 more. them and the heisenberg have been my favorite growers so far. the skys are just beautiful

I don't think that you can go wrong with any mephisto beans. Great customer service on top of excellent genetics!

I don't think that you can go wrong with any mephisto beans. Great customer service on top of excellent genetics!
100% agree. mitch and the team are the bomb! i just cant wait to be smoking meph. hehe. bubble bags have been ordered as well. cant wait to have some good primo meph bubble hash. friggin yum. watering at the mouth and we are still a good 2-3 weeks out

Back