Mephisto Genetics skystomper and sourstomper grow.

Those gals are getting phat! Fukin a fine

Keep your fans going and your exhaust fan turned up too if it gets too high. They will quit drinking as much near the end too.
Might fine job gentlemen. Plan for chopping time, gonna take a while and stink the place up.

Those gals are getting phat! Fukin a fine

Keep your fans going and your exhaust fan turned up too if it gets too high. They will quit drinking as much near the end too.
Might fine job gentlemen. Plan for chopping time, gonna take a while and stink the place up.
i was trying to tell him it was a bitch. he planning to use scissors. im planning to get 2 nice sets of pruning sheers for my self. comfort sharp sheers. and some razors for some scissor hash to get thru the trim... lol. 1st taste hash ya know.
but curious on live bubble hash. to we take trim straight to freezer. wait til frozen and bubble hash it out?

I can't wait

20170328_1701061.jpg

Thought we were growing weed. Looks like powdered substances. Some one got a blade? Maybe a dollar? Lol. Jkjk but I can't wait. But now it's the patience game. Can't pick early. Got to let them get fat n ripe. Roughly 10-14 days out.

Back