Lighting Skyline 100

Teetee

Lost in Space
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Welcome to the new addition to the Skyline family.....

S K Y L I N E 1 0 0

Thank you to @muddy-ledhhydroponic (mate I just noticed you got 2 'h's in your screenname LOL!)

Anyway, here's some unboxing shots.......

Skyline 100 unpack 01.JPG

Skyline 100 unpack 02.JPG

Skyline 100 unpack 03.JPG

Skyline 100 unpack 04.JPG

She's a solid built piece of kit, about 2kg in weight and 20cm in diameter, 15cm thick from the back to the tip of the plastic dome.

Skyline 100 unpack 05.JPG

The dome over the LEDs is plastic, seems quite tough.

On the back, there's the logo and a screwhole for hanging.

Skyline 100 unpack 06.JPG

I was wondering how the hell I was gonnna hang it, when I found this in the box....

Skyline 100 unpack 07.JPG

.... which screws neatly in allowing me to hang it with a rope ratchet. (Sorry about the big arsed fan in the background).....

Skyline 100 unpack 08.JPG

Muddy was good enough to send me two Skyline 100 Full Spectrum units... running at 50W draw each, they'll make great additional lighting for any monsters that need a little extra. He also sells a Veg version.

I mounted them above my Auto White Widow XXL adding to her existing Skyline 400

Skyline 100 unpack 09.JPG

The White Widow XXL lives up to her name.... here she is at day 47 before I added the new Skyline 100's, so the new lights have arrived just in time for flowering!

day 44 WW.JPG

They really put out some light, very intense bright white, so be sure to wear protective glasses.

Skyline 100 unpack 10.JPG

Coverage is good... about 80cm diameter at a 60cm height.... here's the data for the spread at 2 different heights...
full-spectrum-18.png

full-spectrum-24.png

Thanks again to Muddy, I'm looking forward to seeing how they perform, and as they are Skylines, I have nothing but high expectations!

Last edited:
Welcome to the new addition to the Skyline family.....

S K Y L I N E 1 0 0

Thank you to @muddy-ledhhydroponic (mate I just noticed you got 2 'h's in your screenname LOL!)

Anyway, here's some unboxing shots.......

View attachment 932249

View attachment 932250

View attachment 932251

View attachment 932252
She's a solid built piece of kit, about 2kg in weight and 20cm in diameter, 15cm thick from the back to the tip of the plastic dome.

View attachment 932253

The dome over the LEDs is plastic, seems quite tough.

On the back, there's the logo and a screwhole for hanging.

View attachment 932254

I was wondering how the hell I was gonnna hang it, when I found this in the box....

View attachment 932255

.... which screws neatly in allowing me to hang it with a rope ratchet. (Sorry about the big arsed fan in the background).....

View attachment 932282

Muddy was good enough to send me two Skyline 100 Full Spectrum units... running at 50W draw each, they'll make great additional lighting for any monsters that need a little extra. He also sells a Veg version.

I mounted them above my Auto White Widow XXL adding to her existing Skyline 400

View attachment 932257

The White Widow XXL lives up to her name.... here she is at day 47 before I added the new Skyline 100's, so the new lights have arrived just in time for flowering!

View attachment 932348

They really put out some light, very intense bright white, so be sure to wear protective glasses.

View attachment 932258

Coverage is good... about 80cm diameter at a 60cm height.... here's the data for the spread at 2 different heights...
View attachment 932283
View attachment 932284
Thanks again to Muddy, I'm looking forward to seeing how they perform, and as they are Skylines, I have nothing but high expectations!
Thanks for unboxing pictures teetee. This unit is perfect for adding lights to corners or in your case to grow bigger beast.
I have to remove the extra h must have been stoned when i done it,

Last edited:
Thanks for unboxing pictures teetee. This unit is perfect for adding lights to corners or in your case to grow bigger beast.
I have to remove the extra h must have been stoned when i done it,

Ha ha aren't we all! Sometimes I look up after typing and it's all pkhywnm,aozx and shit, WTF!!!

:slap:

Back