Outdoor Skunk Special from femaleseeds

babethPOWERS

The Babe with the Power
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
my own weed
I was reading the description for this seed again and saw they say to grow it outside so here she goes!

(Mom picture coming. I will be flowering her indoors this week)

I have a 9 month old skunk special that I took a clone off of. I have let it root and grow in a 3 inch pot for 40 days under 900 watts LED 24 hours a day. She cloned really well and really fast. there has been almost no stretch but many new tops have grown in. Mother Natures' 12/12 happens on sept 26 so she'll have plenty of time to grow

I always grow organically as I can. She was just put in a 5 gallon bucket with some good old kellogs farms organic patio mix and a heavy extra amount of perlite and azomite. watered with epsom salts at transplant.

drill holes on the side of the bucket for extra airflow but if you do this make sure that you water from the center until the edges of the pot are wet, then you can spread your water however you'd like

I will be using the GO box, I love that stuff. at flower time I will be using flower fuel.

here is their description I am looking forward to seeing the Red

Genetic lineage: Mexican x Columbian Sativa
Indoor (symbol): 8-10 weeks
Outdoor (symbol): YES.
Height (symbol):Indoor: 70-90 cm | Outdoor: 100-200 cm
Yield (symbol): Indoor: 400-450 g/m² | Outdoor: 500-800 g/plant
Taste/smell: A rich and intense Skunky, sweet taste. Pungent and citrus, cat-piss smell
Effect: A mildly relaxing body high combined with a very pleasant head high

Our Skunk Special, a.k.a. Red Skunk, stems from the infamous Red Skunk clones that conquered the Netherlands in the late eighties/ early nineties. Ferry started working on the Skunk Special in the nineties. The Skunk Special is the result of several S1 lines inbred with a 25% of Automatic. The current line was selected over several generations in order to retain the right and essential Skunk features, yet creating a fast flowering strain.

Showing almost no variety between the individuals, this is among the most stable and homogenous strains since it was selected from a few thousand plants. This Skunk Special is a powerful and strong plant with thick, solid stems, creating massively tight buds during the flowering stage. The Skunk Special has gorgeous looking red pistils that give this plant an amazing bag appeal.

Skunk Special is suitable for indoor, greenhouses and outdoors if grown in temperate and/or the warm Mediterranean climate. It is a massive yielding outdoor behemoth with amazing trichome production.

Skunk Special likes to be fed with good nutrients. Start feeding light and gradually increase the nutes for optimal growth. Light feeding also helps you steer clear from any deficiencies. She definitely likes a lot of light. To be more specific far red spectrum is what helps her reach her full potential in yield.

The smell can be described as extremely pungent and citral with the classic cat-piss smell of the old-school Skunk. It is a very clean smoke. A Skunky and slightly sweet taste that is pleasantly acidic towards at the end. A mildly relaxing body high that causes a tingling sensation combined with a very pleasant head high.

Last edited:
I was reading the description for this seed again and saw they say to grow it outside so here she goes!

(pictures coming)
I have a 9 month old skunk special that I took a clone off of. I have let it root and grow in a 3 inch pot for 40 days under 900 watts LED 24 hours a day. She cloned really well and really fast. there has been almost no stretch but many new tops have grown in. Mother Natures' 12/12 happens on sept 26 so she'll have plenty of time to grow

I always grow organically as I can. She was just put in a 5 gallon bucket with some good old kellogs farms organic patio mix and a heavy extra amount of perlite and azomite. watered with epsom salts at transplant.

drill holes on the side of the bucket for extra airflow but if you do this make sure that you water from the center until the edges of the pot are wet, then you can spread your water however you'd like

I will be using the GO box, I love that stuff. at flower time I will be using flower fuel.

here is their description I am looking forward to seeing the Red

Genetic lineage: Mexican x Columbian Sativa
Indoor (symbol): 8-10 weeks
Outdoor (symbol): YES.
Height (symbol):Indoor: 70-90 cm | Outdoor: 100-200 cm
Yield (symbol): Indoor: 400-450 g/m² | Outdoor: 500-800 g/plant
Taste/smell: A rich and intense Skunky, sweet taste. Pungent and citrus, cat-piss smell
Effect: A mildly relaxing body high combined with a very pleasant head high

Our Skunk Special, a.k.a. Red Skunk, stems from the infamous Red Skunk clones that conquered the Netherlands in the late eighties/ early nineties. Ferry started working on the Skunk Special in the nineties. The Skunk Special is the result of several S1 lines inbred with a 25% of Automatic. The current line was selected over several generations in order to retain the right and essential Skunk features, yet creating a fast flowering strain.

Showing almost no variety between the individuals, this is among the most stable and homogenous strains since it was selected from a few thousand plants. This Skunk Special is a powerful and strong plant with thick, solid stems, creating massively tight buds during the flowering stage. The Skunk Special has gorgeous looking red pistils that give this plant an amazing bag appeal.

Skunk Special is suitable for indoor, greenhouses and outdoors if grown in temperate and/or the warm Mediterranean climate. It is a massive yielding outdoor behemoth with amazing trichome production.

Skunk Special likes to be fed with good nutrients. Start feeding light and gradually increase the nutes for optimal growth. Light feeding also helps you steer clear from any deficiencies. She definitely likes a lot of light. To be more specific far red spectrum is what helps her reach her full potential in yield.

The smell can be described as extremely pungent and citral with the classic cat-piss smell of the old-school Skunk. It is a very clean smoke. A Skunky and slightly sweet taste that is pleasantly acidic towards at the end. A mildly relaxing body high that causes a tingling sensation combined with a very pleasant head high.
welcome to AFN sounds like a good show im in :pop:

Lets see if yours even pop. I bought five and none came up I was so pissed. I buy from phoenix seeds now their shit is legit .

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Lets see if yours even pop. I bought five and none came up I was so pissed. I buy from phoenix seeds now their shit is legit .

Sorry none of yours popped but I have 8 and have only planted 1 and she's 9 months old and I've cloned off her as I already said in my post....

I promise "their shit is legit"

I have planted about 17 of their seeds and only 2 didn't germinate, those were the lemon. I noticed their seeds are really tough and I'm going to lightly sand them next time I plant any

If you want you can contact @gennaro-fs with some basic information of your process and they may be able to help you

Its not my process I never have issues with seeds I have my own strains . The seeds they sent me was small whiteish and shitty. Was very displeased . glad yours came out good

Its not my process I never have issues with seeds I have my own strains . The seeds they sent me was small whiteish and shitty. Was very displeased . glad yours came out good

Here is my last run
eba4e07bdc503fac57da0d02015d8d3e.jpg

Updated with pictures. Her mom is gonna start flowering inside this week.

The plant next to it is my Alien O.G. that has now been retired by a local breeder. Should I journal her? Should I seed her? Would anyone be interested in some fast growing (no auto at all in pedigree) Alien O.G. seeds?

Why are the pictures sideways? I've been noticing they keep rotating themselves

Back