New Grower single cola strains

S

stylez

Hey AFN summer is gonna be wrapping up soon. Need to start my grow back indoors. With my lack of room, which is just a 2 foot high grow box, I am looking for a nice smoke from a plant which really only produces a cola with very few if any side branches. Any suggestions? Would be very appreciated. Thanks and One Love:peace:

hiya stylez what about Dieselryder(sativa pheno)XG13 Haze ive seen alot of pics of this looks like a nice fat cola
Auto sweet tooth
little red ryder hood
there is actualy quite alot out there let me know what you plan on getting so i can sub up again :peace: Si

Thanks si. Will definitely let ya know. Gonna look into these strains you have mentioned. Much love
hiya stylez what about Dieselryder(sativa pheno)XG13 Haze ive seen alot of pics of this looks like a nice fat cola
Auto sweet tooth
little red ryder hood
there is actualy quite alot out there let me know what you plan on getting so i can sub up again :peace: Si

Goliath by 7 dwrafs . Good smoke and mostly a single cola. Picture 005.jpg

I've found that most plants with the term "Ryder" in it have a single cola w/ 2-3 small side branches. Like: Joint Dr's Easy Ryder, Disel Ryder, etc. ; WOS Afghan Kush Ryder; and Mossy's Bad Betty have all given me nice small single cola plants.

If you only have 24" I say stick with Mossys Bad Betty or Dragon series, as they have traditionally stayed the shortest between 15-19" in height. Smaller yield, but you can grow more plants at a higer density to compensate.....not to mention the bad ass colors you get!!!!!

Back