New Grower Show me your ROOTS #rootgame

Hempy roots, cool little experiment.
screenshot_163.jpg

IMG_1855.jpg

IMG_1856.jpg

IMG_1845.jpg

What sort of root stimulators do you use???
i dont have a rootpic atm but i`ll put one or more in in february,lol

i have been using With great sucsess and great expense Advanced nutrients voodoo juice piranha and tarantula and also some general organics bio root plus or ghe bio root, this time im trying sensizym for the first time along With the root-tribe from Advanced tarantula piranha and voodoojuice. ridicolous expensive but foolproof results everytime :)

anyway ive also had enormous great healthy roots With only organic bionova root excell and rootjuice from biobizz so its certainly not a must to have expensive Advanced nutes but i like it because of simplicity and constant delivery..
and i have been able to afford it and have found many AN nutes im not buying again that did not fit my use and wallet and epectations and many that did..

but as for lack of photos im not to be trusted lol
ill try to tag in some rootpics later when i got it

merry Christmas and slute to all freedomfigherts and rootgrowers out there :)

Not much to look at yet, as they're just starting to show on this round. But this is a little Blumat style roots. They're starting to poke up at the top of the soil right under where the dripper for the automated watering is located....

IMG_2781.JPG
IMG_2769.JPG

Bluemat style roots getting a little more developed. This is on an Auto Blue Amnesia XXL from Dinafem growing in a TLO soil supplemented with compost teas at day 45.

IMG_3048.JPG

The plant...IMG_3050.JPG

Back