New Grower Show me your ROOTS #rootgame

@Frogster has some awesome pics.

Thanks for the Heads Up Maria.... I have a few @A-Train, feel free to use them Buddy.

For Reference, I grow in Autopots with Airdomes, using Canna Pro Soil, with 25% added Perlite & Clay Pebbles. My Moto has always been....Good Roots = Healthy Plant = Happy Camper !

Pot Root 1.jpg

Pot Root 2.jpg

AH plant2 roots.jpg

AH Plant 1 Roots 2.jpg

AH Plant 1 Roots.jpg

AM2 f.jpg

AM2 f.jpg

Here is a "Little & Large" Shot.... I show people this and tell them "The only difference between these two plants, is about 2 months growth".

little large.jpg

I mainly use the products below.... "Ecothrive Charge" in the soil, "Root Excelurator Gold" first 2 weeks or so of growth - whilst hand watering..... then on to "Ferro Bio Roots" with the rest of the ferro nutrients & additives for the remaining grow time in Autopots.

Ecothirve-Charge-Organic-Insect-Frass.jpg

roots%20excelurator.jpg

product_871.jpg

Last edited:
Come on soil/coco growers....let's see some roots.
Don't let the Hydro growers get all the credit.

Love roots...they be healthy...she be healthy.

Here is a few more trunk shots(photoperiod strains)

Dutch Passion Think Fast
IMG_4074.JPG

G-13
IMG_2592.JPG

DP Blueberry 2015
IMG_2595.JPG

Frisian Dew
IMG_2966666.jpg

2016 DP Blueberry(wish I had a lighter in this pic...twas' huge! 3/8"-1/2" diameter bamboo)
IMG_2979600.jpg

Merry Stalkmas everyone!!

a cpl dried up roots I need to chop and compost yet again and others I need to pull from the pot. LOL!

BIG ASS tree stalks going around. I remember when I grew in Florida Outdoors I have seen poloriods and in person ones you can stand in a cpl branches up. blew me away when I was younger. I was amazed,still am do a degree,but man,some lovely gorilla hangers in here LOL

058.JPG

Thanks for the Heads Up Maria.... I have a few @A-Train, feel free to use them Buddy.

For Reference, I grow in Autopots with Airdomes, using Canna Pro Soil, with 25% added Perlite & Clay Pebbles. My Moto has always been....Good Roots = Healthy Plant = Happy Camper !

View attachment 676561

View attachment 676562

View attachment 676563

View attachment 676564

View attachment 676565

View attachment 676581

View attachment 676588

Here is a "Little & Large" Shot.... I show people this and tell them "The only difference between these two plants, is about 2 months growth".

View attachment 676607

I mainly use the products below.... "Ecothrive Charge" in the soil, "Root Excelurator Gold" first 2 weeks or so of growth - whilst hand watering..... then on to "Ferro Bio Roots" with the rest of the ferro nutrients & additives for the remaining grow time in Autopots.

Ecothirve-Charge-Organic-Insect-Frass.jpg

roots%20excelurator.jpg

product_871.jpg

Oh, wow, @Frogster !
That's an amazing set of root photos,
and thanks for adding the details of how you feed them.

:love:

Tap root just poking out the bottom of a root riot.

20161224_162014.jpg

Some root ball I salvaged from a 10l pot

20161224_163152.jpg

Last edited:
Back