New Grower Show me your ROOTS #rootgame

Reaction score
Whats up ladies and gentlemen of afn. I need all things cannabis for IG and a big part of cannabis is the root system that feeds the plant.

Here anyone who has pics of anything roots i wanna see em. I want big bunches of pearly wbite roots or hell maybe even the tap root from a seedling before transplant. Post em up.

Please post a pc of the root or roots as well as what ever microbes or root plugs etc. That you use

images.jpg
i need lots of all this lol

@nizmoKush, @danksinatra42, @boomo, @bklyndiaz, @Roasty McToasty, @derek420colorado, @chxrxs, @Ledsicon, @BigSm0 @912GreenSkell, @wutang22, @Feenix, @nida, @Fragg, @Son of Hobbes, @2Stoned2Care, @509Blazer, @arty zan, @Maximillion @InexpensiveBeret, @TreyDogg, @stepside, @LilMikey420, @Dez_420, @Eyes on Fire, @Teetee, @1939bear, @sanguine, @Vlad The Inhaler, @Wile e Peyote, @witchyhour, @Eyeoftheworld, @Starbreaker, @Maria Sanchez, @KushNFT, @Gatorbackbob, @English Archer,@pop22, @Fairlynew, @Druid, @canocrpse86, @jingo, @MedGrower, @jok81, @pennywise99, @grindin, @Aunty Edna, @Deputy, @Groff,@Bunny, @DMG, @Slater, @conning, @Waximus, @daddygreen616, @blowyourmind
@chachinG, @Kman1965, @kilpikonnas, @Roark, @Papasmurf5, @Oh hello, @TreyDogg, @Northern Grower, @Eekman, @Root, @briman @islandgrower, @MrK, @BayLee420, @Doo-flop, @Betelnut, @IceWater421, @wannagrowbuds, @jay01930, @sniper, @Byop420,@arpowre3, @BII
@The Elvis@trailanimal @epenguin @Waira @GoAuto6 @namvet25 @Spanglish @2Stoned2Care @Pops @pop22 @Powerful14 @CaptainDave420 @Dr. Babnik @Kakarot @Ozone69 @Troon @ClockworkOrange @archie gemmill @agobshite @Ripper@Eyes on Fire
@t111 @grindin @XxxAuto @Frogster @qwezdan1 @jok81 @lilm00re14 @chachinG @Jraven @budelee @Eyes on Fire@The Elvis @pop22 @trailanimal @Hansbricks @Renaissance Redneck @Bailey @Balarama @krug @MikeyB420 @mephisto @Rebel @StickMan @Wile e Peyote@wwwillie
@JAYAR@namvet25 @tobe @LordGreenWood @dirtbag@chachinG @Argonaut @Eazypeazzy @Dinafem-Mark @BigBudChiefer @Root @Eekman @Sensi Jay @Seabass @ANTiFA @jok81 @Puddentane @gageman @dankstyle J@oldlincoln76 @biglee @hecno @knocker powell. @PolySizeCircuit @1939bear @gary jarvis @Old Crowe @JDoe @jingo @Hashshashin @HashMaster @IzzyTheGrower @TheDuke420 @Oldbie @mm8533 @bf80255

Last edited:
Whats up ladies and gentlemen of afn. I need all things cannabis for IG and a big part of cannabis is the root system that feeds the plant.

Here anyone who has pics of anything roots i wanna see em. I want big bunches of pearly wbite roots or hell maybe even the tap root from a seedling before transplant. Post em up.

Please post a pc of the root or roots as well as what ever microbes or root plugs etc. That you use

View attachment 676400 i need lots of all this lol

Too bad I didn't know that yesterday... :haha:

Back