Indoor Shortstuff Auto Gorilla OG Grow & Show

GM seems to have stopped her stretch at 1m pheww :pighug: i was running out of room fast :cheers:

DSC_0014a.JPG
DSC_0015a.JPG
DSC_0016a.JPG
DSC_0017a.JPG
DSC_0019a.JPG

Cheers :pass:

Short stuff lol. I'm so happy I was able to try these seeds out. The name threw me off as I don't really want small plants but these things are far from small. I think I'll place an order now and see what I can do with the other strains.

Short stuff lol. I'm so happy I was able to try these seeds out. The name threw me off as I don't really want small plants but these things are far from small. I think I'll place an order now and see what I can do with the other strains.

Jedi Kush and the Super Cali Haze are high on my "short" list :haha::rofl:

Any short stuff seeds genetics I have grown out have been awesome. Including the Jedi kush and super cali crosses. I need to get more seeds, pretty much all out. :biggrin:

Update:

These gorilla ladies are starting to get their smell on. They both smell like a sweet OG kush. Both have decent trichome output too.

GOG1 (Remo fed) day 47. This lady is the big pheno for sure. 32 inches tall and about 2 feet wide. She got fed today at 8 ml/g. She hasn't batted an eye at the feed. She would probably take just about anything you give her. She is fattening up nicely. Her flowers have a rounded shape to the tips with decent trichome output.

20170531_000632.jpg

20170531_000656.jpg

Random side bud.
20170531_000717.jpg

20170531_000734.jpg

20170531_000746.jpg

20170531_000808.jpg

20170531_000820.jpg

20170531_000826.jpg

GOG2 (AACT fed) day 47. This lady has pointy flowers that are a bit longer than her sister. They are everywhere too. I have noticed a few pistils that have turned a peach color. Looks like she will be the first to finish of these two. Can't wait.

20170531_001341.jpg

20170531_001359.jpg

20170531_001404.jpg

20170531_001423.jpg

20170531_001440.jpg

20170531_001502.jpg

Enjoy.:pass:

Awesome stuff guys. Real nice to see so many others getting satisfying result with ShortStuff and the smoke from this one should be the most attention grabbing thing about it......it should get a real stink on as it packs flavour into the buds. Cracking happy high too.....Very different to the Auto Jedi Kush which bashes my brain and kicks my butt even if my plants looked fairly similar.

If you are ordering see if they have any other ShortStuff "test" strains as freebies as Auto Green Crack is a riot and the fat flowers on Auto Blueberry Chemdawg has me itching for a taste of it and hoping I want to grow that one again as it looks like it could be a good yield for the size of plant.

I been bedridden for 2 days after hitting a Chinese tourist girl on my bike with 30kpm straight on... she got it worse than me .. she will remember crossing a bike-path without looking :pighug:

The GM is now measuring in m3 hehe ...1.2 m3 atm pics tomorrow ... im so sad no more POM :cuss:

:headbang: Clearly GM had been my entry :biggrin:

She is showing some Cal/Mag defs... but she got a 1l booster shot yesterday :bighug:

Last edited:
I been bedridden for 2 days after hitting a Chinese tourist girl on my bike with 30kpm straight on... she got it worse than me .. she will remember crossing a bike-path without looking :pighug:

The GM is now measuring in m3 hehe ...1.2 m3 atm pics tomorrow ... im so sad no more POM :cuss:

She is showing some Cal/Mag defs... but she got a 1l booster shot yesterday :bighug:

Nice that you have so much sympathy for her even if her fault mate!

Damn bro hope your doing better and no major damage?

Back