Indoor Shortstuff Auto Gorilla OG Grow & Show

Here's my Gorilla OG. To be honest she's been a proper tricky bitch since she was neglected when I was sick.

But to give her credit she looks good, smells lovely, is getting nice and frosty and has the hardest most dense buds of any plant I've ever grown.

She's not gonna win any prizes but I think she'll be a lovely smoke.

She's on day 54 or so. Little 10 litre airpot. On Biotabs and PK booster tee and has lots of browning pistils already.

712f14c0f4686f7c6deb674b51e045c6.jpg

887a40a724c20c7e5fe1d7b8dc0c5fd4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's my Gorilla OG. To be honest she's been a proper tricky bitch since she was neglected when I was sick.

good to see you back in the comp :bighug:give her 1½ - 2 weeks more and she will be fire m8 :cheers:

GM was given a heavy dose of Orgatrex and Bactrex today.. im still waiting for PK tea

Cheers :pass:

good to see you back in the comp :bighug:give her 1½ - 2 weeks more and she will be fire m8 :cheers:

GM was given a heavy dose of Orgatrex and Bactrex today.. im still waiting for PK tea

Cheers :pass:

Yeah aiming for day 70 mate. Reckon she will be nice and ready by then.

I have given mine "plenty" of PK booster tee. I read on the tub that you can't overdose it! :crying:

I hope GM will explode in flowering with a PK Boost :biggrin:
:pass:

:pass:

She will! I honestly think I can see an extra layer of frost appear a few days after PK tee dose! :headbang:

GM is gonna take a little while longer than the average girl me thinks! Rather a lot of bud formation to deal with :cheers:

Not sure if a short stuff rep is in here or not but I'd really like to send a pat on the back.

So far so good! Not the biggest plant I have grown but sure seems to be the healthiest and happiest. This auto gorilla is a damn good strain.

IMG_1967.JPG

Doing it with 110 watts too lol. :woohoo1:

IMG_1966.JPG

GM update ... she has gotten her first PK Tea. :pighug:

DSC_0018a.JPG
DSC_0019a.JPG
DSC_0020a.JPG
DSC_0022a.JPG

I've decided not to worry/do much about her cal/mag def ... might give her an extra dose mag

now to more of a worry, the Black Jack she was sharing the tent with seems to have hemmed and is fully seeded.. i haven't seen any seed formation on GM yet ... but i have a sneaking suspicion there might some seeds incomming ..

But even so ,,, a Black Jack x Gorilla OG might be fun :smokeit:
She is smelling very grapy atm :cheers: very pleasant :headbang:

Cheers

and a nice weekend to all :pass:

Last edited:
Back