Indoor Shortstuff Auto Gorilla OG Grow & Show

Gorilla is still doing great. I increased the light to 110 watts and she seems to like it. Did some lollipoping on her the other day so she might look a bit bare.
IMG_1913.JPG

IMG_1914.JPG

Damn bro hope your doing better and no major damage?

Na just some bruises... the poor girl got a case of scraping face vs asphalt ..

here in Copenhagen ... we all ride bikes ... so normally someone stepping out right in front of you dosen't happen... but this tourist tried to cross a dedicated bikepath, without looking first. BOOM

its the dedicated bikepaths that confuses the tourists .. kindda looks like a sidewalk

Okay it is day 53 from me and I have a lazy video update. I am still mostly on my transition schedule I've started to drop the grow down to about 2.5 ml per gallon and I'm going to up the bloom this afternoon. All of these plants are three-feet-tall two of them are three feet wide one is a little narrower, overall they're doing really well.

Current Diaries

Jingo grows zambeza white widow and supper silver haze

Jingo does Remo nutes, Dinafem white cheese and portal kracken.

Jingo grows Dinafem White Cheese, lumigrow pro 325, gh and remo nutes

Jingo'scontinuous cbd grow, lumigrow pro LED, GH nutrients in coco, with test results.

here in Copenhagen ... we all ride bikes ... so normally someone stepping out right in front of you dosen't happen... but this tourist tried to cross a dedicated bikepath, without looking first. BOOM
Tarmac burns kill man, road rash is some of the worst pain i've ever felt, poor cow got it on her face?? Ouch!

Still though, not much sympathy, gotta watch for the bikes, it's our main form of transport

:hookah:

its the dedicated bikepaths that confuses the tourists .. kindda looks like a sidewalk
was your bike damaged?

Okay it is day 53 from me and I have a lazy video update. I am still mostly on my transition schedule I've started to drop the grow down to about 2.5 ml per gallon and I'm going to up the bloom this afternoon. All of these plants are three-feet-tall two of them are three feet wide one is a little narrower, overall they're doing really well.

Id say they are doing better than ok m8 ... :worship:

Pretty crazy some of you are on the transition feed still. My ladies are full on flowering for sure. I have one lady that already has pistils turning.

Update:

Two different phenos. Just the top buds today. Pictures were taken yesterday.

GOG1 day 53 (Remo fed)
The tall one with more rounded buds. Heavier trichome output as well. Smell comes and goes in between sweet OG and a latex rubber.

20170603_142748.jpg
20170603_142754.jpg
20170603_142759.jpg
20170603_142805.jpg
20170603_142811.jpg
20170603_142816.jpg
20170603_142822.jpg

Edited shot...
IMG_20170603_153712_186.jpg

GOG2 Day 53 (Tea fed)
This lady is a Christmas tree shape with lots of pointy buds. They are a little bit more fluffy than her sister as well. There is a nice layer of trichomes with small heads surrounding her flowers. She has a few peach colored pistils already. She mostly smells of OG sweetness, it's not funky but more like lemon lime sweet.

20170603_142834.jpg

20170603_142845.jpg

20170603_142853.jpg

20170603_142933.jpg

Edited shot...

InShot_20170604_141155113.jpg

Enjoy.:pass:

Back