Indoor Shortstuff Auto Gorilla OG Grow & Show

Little update...

20170527_093649.jpg
20170527_092313.jpg
20170527_092302.jpg

I'm down for a friendly battle. Just means I'll need to move some plants around as poor short stuff doesn't have much room.

Awesome stuff mate. Planning a "reshuffle of the cabinet" already! Probably only means anything to UK peeps that one :toke:

Good luck to you and everyone else mate. I can see at least 3 current contenders :vibe:

I try lol... honestly some do this and some spread out. All in the genes. But this girl was pretty much un touched as far as training goes.
Mine was growing this way too. I spread her open a bit with the scrog. What we need in afn is some training vs non trained plant grows.

Mine was growing this way too. I spread her open a bit with the scrog. What we need in afn is some training vs non trained plant grows.

I am currently doing a sour stomper that had no training whatsoever and previously did one that was pulled, tucked and supercropped. The difference in structure is unbelievable. Tried to supercrop this second one but the stem split, so I pretended it never happened and she just carried on until just under 4 feet tall.

For sour stomper I personally recommend train and supercrop. It does wonders for the rest of the plant as I learned from others on here.

I am currently doing a sour stomper that had no training whatsoever and previously did one that was pulled, tucked and supercropped. The difference in structure is unbelievable. Tried to supercrop this second one but the stem split, so I pretended it never happened and she just carried on until just under 4 feet tall.

For sour stomper I personally recommend train and supercrop. It does wonders for the rest of the plant as I learned from others on here.
I hear you. Just opening the plant up allows in more light. If it's already above and being blocked by big leaves it's only doing 1/2 the job it can be. I lst them to increase the tops and keep the plants height more controllable but the biggest is definitely full light exposure.

Back