Indoor Short stuff new test run.

Auto Gorilla OG:

full

I broke out a tripod so I could use my left hand to hold a flash to control the direction of light on the subject. The reflector was there to reflect some light from that flash back into the shadows and a 2nd flashgun was used to light the background.

View attachment 687788

The background is a cool box I usually fill with waste during res changes but seems to do a not bad job of looking like the sky in Spain on a sunny day which was what I was sort of aiming for.:haha:

:pass:
:slap::slap::slap::slap:
Amazing job bro

:slap::slap::slap::slap:
Amazing job bro

Thanks bud. I'm pleased with how that came out and enjoy photography so nice shots are their own reward. It took me a day of trying stuff and getting more stoned until I was happy with what I had about 11:30pm. The Mrs was going to bed but I was buzzing so I stayed up and got hammered:smoking::cheers:

Thanks bud. I'm pleased with how that came out and enjoy photography so nice shots are their own reward. It took me a day of trying stuff and getting more stoned until I was happy with what I had about 11:30pm. The Mrs was going to bed but I was buzzing so I stayed up and got hammered:smoking::cheers:
That's the spirit

that is a premiere bud shot. super cool job on the Spanish sky! and plump delicious bud. :drool: shortstuff should use that bud shot for there catalog.:cheers:

Cheers mate......bit easier than photographing a fake sky than the real one. Just man made clouds to contend with here :smoking:

Poor seeing conditions may even have helped:rofl:

Just for the record though the flower there was from the top of a side shoot rather than the main cola which I think it said on FB.....the one I left on the plant with the popcorn so I could chop it down and shoot it when I had time. The bigger stuff all got trimmed when mates were round.

:thanks: @automan too:cheers:

Attachments

• agog1501-1.jpg
    agog1501-1.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 112
Excellent grow!

:slap:

What is left of Aggie.....

View attachment 686925

...some popcorn and a nice green, frosty bud at the back I can hopefully use to make a nice photograph with. I'll take the nice bud and put in a vase or something so I can photograph it away from the yukky HPS in a little studio setup.

One of the buckets of buds - I made 3 trips up and down and each bucket of trimmed buds that went back up roughly corresponds to a shelf on the drying rack.....

View attachment 686921

View attachment 686924

View attachment 686923

View attachment 686922

Excuse the dog hairs (we were trimming over plastic) but I think this is what other fine folks here call a Sativa-like leaf....

View attachment 686920

Can't wait to get stuck in now......but I'll try to resist digging in too much before I can get a dry weight once it's tubbed up and off the stalk. I might need more than one tub for this one though:woohoo1::smoking::d5:
:pass:

Long needed update:

My jedi's are on day 67. Yaddle got her flush. I only water but I still like to flush once, a few days before they get chopped. Adi Gallia is still going but isn't far behind her sister and will get her flush tomorrow.

Both of these ladies terpenes are getting stronger. They smell the same, a deep OG funk with a slight myrcene note just to prove they are indeed Skywalker.:shooty:

I'm not sure which one I like better now. They are both beautiful specimens. I only hope they smoke half as good as they look. :thumbsup:

Onto some pictures eh?

Yaddle
20170119_030916.jpg
IMG_20170119_042001.jpg
20170119_030939.jpg
20170119_030954.jpg
20170119_031036.jpg
20170119_031152.jpg
20170119_031205.jpg
20170119_031214.jpg
IMG_20170119_042320.jpg

I have a bunch of Adi pictures coming in just a few minutes...