Indoor Short stuff new test run.

What is left of Aggie.....

View attachment 686925

...some popcorn and a nice green, frosty bud at the back I can hopefully use to make a nice photograph with. I'll take the nice bud and put in a vase or something so I can photograph it away from the yukky HPS in a little studio setup.

One of the buckets of buds - I made 3 trips up and down and each bucket of trimmed buds that went back up roughly corresponds to a shelf on the drying rack.....

View attachment 686921

View attachment 686924

View attachment 686923

View attachment 686922

Excuse the dog hairs (we were trimming over plastic) but I think this is what other fine folks here call a Sativa-like leaf....

View attachment 686920

Can't wait to get stuck in now......but I'll try to resist digging in too much before I can get a dry weight once it's tubbed up and off the stalk. I might need more than one tub for this one though:woohoo1::smoking::d5:
:pass:
Awesome growing bro totally smashed it you should be very proud :slap:

Hey guys, you guys are all rocking this. I'm sorry and I want to apologise for not completing this test grow. I got pretty sick and all my plants died. Looking at the pics of the gorilla Og I'm really disappointed that I won't get to try it. Great job everyone

thats a nice run there kush well done ! :toke: ! it went big that one didn't it ! loverly size buds and amount of branching ! that looked a right old pruning job !
great having extra pairs of hands doing the worst part for you ! good stuff ! you have them well trained :headbang:

will you do a little smoke report of the gorilla og plz when cured :thumbsup:

you will be one of the first to try this out there I take it , hope it gunna be real good one for you :applause: :thumbsup: nice test

Will try to do a smoke report bud but I'm hopeless at describing flavours or smells. The finger hash was real sharp and tasted like it smells lol. Probably doesn't help that finger hash was put in my grinder with Dr Feelgood bud and it was the 7th strain I sampled yesterday (4 photo period strains grown by the guy who is the reason I like Kush and 3 auto strains grown by me).

Usually I like to smoke the same strain exclusively for a couple of days before I get a feel for the high in daily life and see where it fits in.

Awesome growing bro totally smashed it you should be very proud :slap:

Cheers bud, she's been a smashing lass......nae dramas other than needing help with harvesting works for me too:thumbsup::thanks:

what a great harvest.:d5:she was a big girl:dancer:any smells that stick in your mind? I am happy about the size of these girl's:cooldance:
kushmaster the bushmaster.:worship: cant slap ya , but I owe you one.:cheers:

Yeah, real nice size on these.....big enough for growing indoors I reckon. Any bigger and it's just putting my light higher to make space for more airy bottom buds.

It probably smells much like yours but I can't describe it......smells like good green if you ask me lol:shrug::rofl:

wow awesome job as ever @KushNFT, looks like you have god a very decent yield there!

Cheers bud. It hasn't shrunk away to nothing on the drying rack....yet:haha:

I was hoping for over 200g but now I'm hoping it is closer to 300. RH is at 45% in my attic just now.

I get the impression this strain does well in terms of g/m2 as there seemed to be a lot of buds in a relatively small space. And I'm told my buds are a whole lot less airy and leafy than the GG a mate bought:smoking::d5:

Auto Gorilla OG:

full

I broke out a tripod so I could use my left hand to hold a flash to control the direction of light on the subject. The reflector was there to reflect some light from that flash back into the shadows and a 2nd flashgun was used to light the background.

agog1701-2.jpg

The background is a cool box I usually fill with waste during res changes but seems to do a not bad job of looking like the sky in Spain on a sunny day which was what I was sort of aiming for.:haha: