Indoor Short stuff new test run.

Soz to hear about the neck bro hopefully ure feeling better soon.
I reckon ull be very happy with the harvest weight on this one bro

I think it's the dog's fault for making me sleep funny last night......and then the cold when I was walking them. He's sleeping downstairs with the pup tonight!:rofl:

Still it's bad enough to make me feel for those who have to put up with back or neck pain all the time. Mine is hopefully just temporary muscle pain.

This song springs to mind today.....

:pass:

I think it's the dog's fault for making me sleep funny last night......and then the cold when I was walking them. He's sleeping downstairs with the pup tonight!:rofl:

Still it's bad enough to make me feel for those who have to put up with back or neck pain all the time. Mine is hopefully just temporary muscle pain.

This song springs to mind today.....

Ha ha yeah I'm fortunate to be healthy I really feel for those who struggle with there health.
My dogs always trying to sleep on the bed he's just too big though lol

Week 8 jedi kush

8 ml per gallon remo nutrients bloom, micro, velokelp, magnifical, nature's candy and Astroflower

2017-01-12 00.17.22.jpg

DAY 55
FEEDING DAY
IMG-20170114-WA0026.jpg

RHIZOTONIC 5 ML
FLORABLOOM 10 ML
FLORAMICRO 5 ML
PK 13/14 10 ML
PH was 6.2 And the above was added to 5litres of spring water and the girl took the lot with just a little runoff.
IMG_20170114_171409.JPG
IMG_20170114_171543.JPG
IMG-20170114-WA0005.jpg
IMG-20170114-WA0004.jpg
IMG-20170114-WA0002.jpg

I'm very happy with this strain so far and she looks awesome the pics don't do her justice.
She has asort of sweet candy funk smell to her now

shortstuff gorilla og day 60? given a gallon each of medium strength bloom.:thumbsup:all quite large with a plethora of bud's:woohoo1:smell has changed to more floral, candy smell.
at least two weeks to go. very sticky to the touch, should kick ass. :naughtystep::cheers:
DSC_0232.JPG
DSC_0234.JPG
DSC_0235.JPG
DSC_0236.JPG
DSC_0237.JPG
DSC_0238.JPG
DSC_0240.JPG
DSC_0242.JPG
DSC_0243.JPG

shortstuff gorilla og day 60? given a gallon each of medium strength bloom.:thumbsup:all quite large with a plethora of bud's:woohoo1:smell has changed to more floral, candy smell.
at least two weeks to go. very sticky to the touch, should kick ass. :naughtystep::cheers:View attachment 686679 View attachment 686681 View attachment 686682 View attachment 686686 View attachment 686688 View attachment 686690 View attachment 686691 View attachment 686693 View attachment 686695
Very nice bro I'm getting the same smell as ureself

Auto Gorilla OG, day 80.....

agog1401-1.jpg

agog1401-2.jpg

agog1401-3.jpg

agog1401-4.jpg

She has been chopped now as I had some friends round who will work for cups of tea and biscuits. Between 4 people it only took 2 hours but 2 of those 4 people are much quicker than me so it would have probably taken me a couple of days by myself so a couple of bottles of whisky might be in order too:smokeout:

More pics in a bit:coffee::pass:

What is left of Aggie.....

agog1501-1.jpg

...some popcorn and a nice green, frosty bud at the back I can hopefully use to make a nice photograph with. I'll take the nice bud and put in a vase or something so I can photograph it away from the yukky HPS in a little studio setup.

One of the buckets of buds - I made 3 trips up and down and each bucket of trimmed buds that went back up roughly corresponds to a shelf on the drying rack.....

agog1501-5.jpg

agog1501-2.jpg

agog1501-3.jpg

agog1501-4.jpg

Excuse the dog hairs (we were trimming over plastic) but I think this is what other fine folks here call a Sativa-like leaf....

agog1501-6.jpg

Can't wait to get stuck in now......but I'll try to resist digging in too much before I can get a dry weight once it's tubbed up and off the stalk. I might need more than one tub for this one though:woohoo1::smoking::d5:

thats a nice run there kush well done ! :toke: ! it went big that one didn't it ! loverly size buds and amount of branching ! that looked a right old pruning job !
great having extra pairs of hands doing the worst part for you ! good stuff ! you have them well trained :headbang:

will you do a little smoke report of the gorilla og plz when cured :thumbsup:

you will be one of the first to try this out there I take it , hope it gunna be real good one for you :applause: :thumbsup: nice test

Last edited by a moderator: