Seed Stockers Seedstockers Gelato 41 4/20 Solo Cup Challenge 2021 - By NiceNEasy - Gelato 3 Ways.

I think the issue with the "soil" plant is just getting those watering right :thumbsup:

With there being such little medium it's super easy to over or under feed.

Apart from that, things look pretty good to me :pass:

Until next time :pass:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

Cheers Mark. I think you are right on the money in regard to the watering, especially in soil. It's way too easy to misjudge.

Day 23.

Couple of pics of the Hempies, doing a lot better now that the pump has been removed. Too much water.

One more week till a decision is to be made on the entry plant. Still very up in the air at the moment. I hope the soil-based one makes a comeback.

full

full

Day 31.

Decision time on the plant entry, and after a lot of deliberation I have chosen the following plant. This is a vermiculite/perlite (Hempy) mix plant. I have added a little SeedStockers sticker to the pot.

full

full

This one was a close second. I was going to choose this one, but it was damaged as a seedling & is growing a little weird now. I think it will still be a good plant, just not quite as good as the other hempy.

full

The final soil plant is not doing well at all - overwatering I'm 99% sure & has retired.

Day 35.

Can't believe we're now in the 5th week. Here's my young girl, doing nicely I feel. A little bit of stretch happening.

full

full

First few pistels, almost fluffy top time.

full

full

A couple of the leaves have had this issue. I believe it to possibly be a PH issue, or overwatering. Think I've got a handle on both now, but I am monitoring.

full

Day 42.

Breaking into flower now. I'm seeing a few leaves starting to yellow, and think the feed needs to be upped a little. I have moved onto flowering nutes now.

Having a few issues giving all my plants the proper care at the moment, as the builders are 'on site'.

P1050346.JPG
P1050349.JPG

Day 42.

Breaking into flower now. I'm seeing a few leaves starting to yellow, and think the feed needs to be upped a little. I have moved onto flowering nutes now.

Having a few issues giving all my plants the proper care at the moment, as the builders are 'on site'.

View attachment 1325117View attachment 1325118
bro she looks great your deffo a contender for a the prizes

Back