Seed Stockers SeedStockers 2nd leg 2019 Nicole cream, Sticky Fingers, White widow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like you had a great run with all these! Are you thinking you will turn the Widow into hash as you can't leave her longer on her own?

SeedStockers GOTY 2nd leg Week 10 day 71 chop day

A couple of the Sticky fingers started to show early signs of foxtailing so after 5 days of flush i decided to take them down, All have massive buds, 2 small with very fat dense buds and one tall with over 20" long arms stacked from top to bottom. The taller one has more of a hint of the thin mint genetics whereas the smaller 2 just stink of straight up candy, All in all i'm really pleased and can't wait to smoke some :smoking:

Sticky.jpg
Sticky 2.jpg
sticky 3.jpg
sticky 4.jpg
sticky battle.jpg
sticky 5.jpg

The Nicole Cream and White Widow are now on flush and will be taken down on sunday/monday

Looks like you had a great run with all these! Are you thinking you will turn the Widow into hash as you can't leave her longer on her own?
Yeah I was thinking that but to be honest the rate of growth on her is beyond anything I have ever seen and at this rate she will be good enough to take down and smoke by Sunday fingers crossed :thumbsup:

Just had a thought, I'm going on holiday for 2 weeks in September so maybe bubble hash is a good way to go because then I can take some vape juice and that will keep me going until I get to a dispensary.

Day 76 was chop day for the nicole cream and white widow.

The nicole cream I am really impressed with and were more than ready to be taken down, the white widow on the other hand clearly needed a few more weeks but I simply don't have the time.
Here are the pre harvest pics

White Wid
white wid.jpg

Nicole Cream 1

nicole 1.jpg

Nicole Cream 2

nicole 2.jpg

Day 76 was chop day for the nicole cream and white widow.

The nicole cream I am really impressed with and were more than ready to be taken down, the white widow on the other hand clearly needed a few more weeks but I simply don't have the time.
Here are the pre harvest pics

White Wid
View attachment 1079668

Nicole Cream 1

View attachment 1079666

Nicole Cream 2

View attachment 1079667

Congrats on the rest of your harvest, you did a great job! Anytime you want to join a battle I'm more than happy to have you :woohoo1:

Congrats on the rest of your harvest, you did a great job! Anytime you want to join a battle I'm more than happy to have you :woohoo1:

It has been a pleasure and thank you for all the work you have put in organising and keeping us all on track :thumbsup:, I will update on numbers once it is dry but I would say 0.8 gpw or there about's :smoking:

It has been a pleasure and thank you for all the work you have put in organising and keeping us all on track :thumbsup:, I will update on numbers once it is dry but I would say 0.8 gpw or there about's :smoking:

You are very welcome, let us know how the strains smoke too if you get a chance :pass:

exemplary plants as always my friend, glad AFN is back up in time for me to see these pictures!! fantastic work mate

So final weights, the 2 nicole produced 238g which is roughly 1.1gpw :worship: a new record in this space, previous record was set during the same cycle at 0.97gpw by GSC auto
One of the plants had a very strong citrus smell almost like lemons, this has carried through into drying and I can only describe it as a mix between lemons and orangeade, a friend of mine says it reminds him of lemon bleach because when you smell it, it hangs around the nostrils for sometime.
The other plant was slightly citrus but with a kind of butterscotch cream scent that smoothed the whole aroma, very appealing.
All in all I would definitely recommend the nicole cream auto's
nicole 3.jpg

nicole 2.jpg

The 3 Sticky Fingers produced 178 g which stands at 0.6gpw , this is obviously nowhere near what the nicole or indeed the white widow produced but the 3 plants were smaller than the bigger producers and more suited to a stealth grow or for people without much space. 2 of the girls produced buds that are almost like some kind of candy but with a very nice twist, the 3rd reminds me very much of some kind of alien og, scotts og or headband that kind of flavour, you can tell this bud from the rest as it has that very light colour to it.

sticky.jpg
sticky jar.jpg

As for the White widow, I have still not got round to trimming it yet due to how underwhelming I am finding it. The few test buds I smoked were not too bad plenty of THC nice size, just really lacking in any flavour but in no way does it taste bad or like hay or anything, its just bland. Therefore I am going to buy some terps with my seed order later this week and see how adding terps to it goes, will add pics of the white wid when I get round to it.

So final weights, the 2 nicole produced 238g which is roughly 1.1gpw :worship: a new record in this space, previous record was set during the same cycle at 0.97gpw by GSC auto
One of the plants had a very strong citrus smell almost like lemons, this has carried through into drying and I can only describe it as a mix between lemons and orangeade, a friend of mine says it reminds him of lemon bleach because when you smell it, it hangs around the nostrils for sometime.
The other plant was slightly citrus but with a kind of butterscotch cream scent that smoothed the whole aroma, very appealing.
All in all I would definitely recommend the nicole cream auto's
View attachment 1084799
View attachment 1084820

The 3 Sticky Fingers produced 178 g which stands at 0.6gpw , this is obviously nowhere near what the nicole or indeed the white widow produced but the 3 plants were smaller than the bigger producers and more suited to a stealth grow or for people without much space. 2 of the girls produced buds that are almost like some kind of candy but with a very nice twist, the 3rd reminds me very much of some kind of alien og, scotts og or headband that kind of flavour, you can tell this bud from the rest as it has that very light colour to it.

View attachment 1084800 View attachment 1084822

As for the White widow, I have still not got round to trimming it yet due to how underwhelming I am finding it. The few test buds I smoked were not too bad plenty of THC nice size, just really lacking in any flavour but in no way does it taste bad or like hay or anything, its just bland. Therefore I am going to buy some terps with my seed order later this week and see how adding terps to it goes, will add pics of the white wid when I get round to it.

Thank you, very detailed report :slap: for that!
Nicole Cream sounds interesting, and I got the candy with my Sticky Fingers too. I need to do a report once it is cured more still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back