Outdoor Seed question

M

Mellow Yellow

I am planning my spring order at dopeseeds.com.

My question is, would you suggest buying femanized seeds or just regular seeds and hoping for some females?

I am new to this overwhelming selection that's out there and wouldlike some feedback.

I plan on growing outside in grow bags and with the proper soil mix in the spring.

I like the sounds of trying Himalayan Blue Diesel, Jock Horror, Snow Ryder, Onyx, Mi5, Russian Rocket Fuel, Fast Bud, Super Cali Haze, Auto Assassin, Purple Mazar, Blueberry Kush are on my wishlist.

If you have any other ideas, I'd appreciate them.

Personally I prefer regular seeds over fems. Then I can pollinate a branch or two on a female and make seeds for future grows. I don't know if it's just me but I seem to get more robust plants from regular seeds than I do from females. You'll have no choice on some of your picks as they are only available as fems. I've grown everything on your list except Fast Bud and Purple Mazar. Good choices.

Ya gotta a good list there....I'm a big fan of the 'ryder strains as well as the Sweet Seeds autos....Fast bud and speed devil were GREAT!...I usually buy regs if available....and get a few seeds outta one of the females and a healthy male...

Yep,
I'm a big fan of regular seeds. I like to make seeds for future grows, instead of having to buy them. As a matter of fact, I am doing a seed run of HBD, MI5, and Snowryder, at the moment.

You have a fine list there. A few are on my wishlist.

Best of luck to you.

HomieHogleg

Fems are for freebies! (if you ask me) and people with very limited growspace, but if you have the space, regular seeds all the way! :head:

Back