New Grower Second half, first grow.

Natsu

Dragon Slayer
Reaction score
Hey, this is my first grow, i'm growing 3 Afghani Kush and 1 Purple Widow
They are 28 days above ground, with the smaller one being 21 days above ground.
I'm using Humboldt's Secret nutrients, Base A& B, Golden Tree, Sweet& Sticky and Flower Stacker. The soil is Gia Green Living Soil +15% perlite, I had to flush to correct a low ph issue a week ago. They got one feeding since the flush 2ml Base A&B, S&S, 1ml GT and 1/2 tsp of Epsom Salts/gal, the younger one got just under half of that. If anyone is curious of the nute ratio let me know.

My grow tent is 2.5'x2.5'x5' and I'm using a 400watt dual spectrum grow light. I'm using the ph test drops till I can get a meter in a few days. My pots are 2 gal buckets with many holes drilled in the bottom and sides. I haven't really done any training exept tucking in leaves in some areas.
The pics were taken under fluorescent light. The bigger one in the back is the Purple Widow, the others are Afghani Kush.

Any tips are very much appreciated.

IMG_3980.JPG
IMG_3981.JPG
IMG_4001.JPG

Looking good![emoji3]

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

:vibes: Looking great! :greenthumb::headbang:

@Need4Weed Thanks man :thumbsup: I had a look at your current grow, I love the grow shower idea!
Thanks for stopping by! With no women in the home, I removed the toliet and I plan on expanding my growing space this fall! :headbang:

Down the road, you might need a machete to cut through that "early days wannabe jungle". Best of luck for a quality yield.

Thanks for stopping by! With no women in the home, I removed the toliet and I plan on expanding my growing space this fall! :headbang:
I don’t have that option but that’s a great idea fams!!!
Your grow is looking great!!!

Back