New Grower Second Grow Journal - Let's see if I can do better this time !

Week 9-10 - I've been attacked by gnats! They have almost devoured my Wild Thai leaves, not so much on the Blue Dream. I went and got mosquito bits right away and fed them with it. The buds look great though! I will likely let these go several more weeks actually. The aggressive lst paid out on this plant, I simply bent them main stem and I now have the perfect "bowl" effect where the stems are really filling in with the exposure to light.It's the reverse for the Blue Dream, it is built like an xmas tree and hasn't really filled out like the other plant, I will simply keep it growing. Aggressive FF Feeding schedule, 24/0 light.

Attachments

• Wild Thai 10 weeks.JPG
    Wild Thai 10 weeks.JPG
    129.1 KB · Views: 68
  • Wild Thai bud.JPG
    Wild Thai bud.JPG
    165.5 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_1393.JPG
    IMG_1393.JPG
    149.4 KB · Views: 65
Week 12 - I am concerned about harvesting these plants because there is literally no smell to them and they are not very frosty, but they have run their course yellowing leaves and all. Should I harvest and hope the cure will finalize it or leave them a couple weeks longer? @FullDuplex, @Slater @Sensi Jay what do you think?

Attachments

• IMG_1423.JPG
    IMG_1423.JPG
    155.6 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_1425.JPG
    IMG_1425.JPG
    155.5 KB · Views: 63
Week 12 - I am concerned about harvesting these plants because there is literally no smell to them and they are not very frosty, but they have run their course yellowing leaves and all. Should I harvest and hope the cure will finalize it or leave them a couple weeks longer? @FullDuplex, @Slater @Sensi Jay what do you think?
Honestly looking at them they still have some time, there is a lot of white hair there.

Resin could be a genetic thing, could be that Geno didnt have a strong genetic makeup for resin production.

What @FullDuplex has said, they look like they have some way to go. Plenty white hairs and they look like they could swell a lot more to. I've got a pheno of a candy caramelo growing at the moment and she doesn't smell unless you stick your nose right into there.

Honestly looking at them they still have some time, there is a lot of white hair there.

Resin could be a genetic thing, could be that Geno didnt have a strong genetic makeup for resin production.

What @FullDuplex has said, they look like they have some way to go. Plenty white hairs and they look like they could swell a lot more to. I've got a pheno of a candy caramelo growing at the moment and she doesn't smell unless you stick your nose right into there.

I think great (stoned) minds think alike.

:pass:

As per these guys advice needs longer Hol. Have u a scope to check the trichs? Take a tester bud to sample.

Week 11-12 The plants are swelling and the leaves are yellowed, not to mention they survived a gnat attack. They are about 50% red pistils, could go a little longer, but I have to break down my set up upstairs and just keep my original tent setup which is full. The Blue Dream is frosty and still has an opportunity to swell, the Wild Thai has huge buds, they just dont smell like anything. I flushed them both with Flora Cleen and am ready to put them in the dark for a couple days.

Attachments

• IMG_1390.JPG
    IMG_1390.JPG
    160.9 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_1423.JPG
    IMG_1423.JPG
    155.6 KB · Views: 60
  • Blue Dream.JPG
    Blue Dream.JPG
    161.9 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_1438.JPG
    IMG_1438.JPG
    184.1 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_1448.JPG
    IMG_1448.JPG
    150.8 KB · Views: 57
  • Wild Thai (2).JPG
    Wild Thai (2).JPG
    170.1 KB · Views: 58
  • Wild Thai.JPG
    Wild Thai.JPG
    167.1 KB · Views: 63
@FullDuplex - I have a curing question for you. I dried for 7 days (60% RH in room), one plant read 70% in the jar, that's fine, I can burp it down to 65%. But the second tree went into the jars at 62%, do I burp it or leave it in the jar for a few weeks? My main question is about what happens at 65% - do you keep the jar closed, unburped, or burped for two weeks or so. I think I over burped mine. I always value your advice, thanks.

Back