New Grower Second Grow Journal - Let's see if I can do better this time !

Reaction score
Hello AFN - My expectations of yield might not be met with my first grow, so I popped three more seeds to try again. I'm growing (2) Wild Thailand and (1) Blue Dream. The seeds popped the earth on Feb. 13th & 17th. I currently have them under a 1000 watt led and fans and will keep them there while finishing my current tent grow. Around week 4 I will move them to a 3x3x7 tent with a 1000 watt cob/led light that can house three plants, (but gets over crowded towards the end). I am going to follow @FullDuplex feeding schedule using Fox Farm nutes because it is more aggressive than I used in my first grow.
Week 1 (Feb. 22) - Sprayed/misted seedlings with ph'd water, mild ph'd watering.
Week 2 (Feb 25) - Ph'd water, 1/2 tsp. Cal Mag, 1/2 tsp. Grow Big (Sm. plant, no GB yet)

I hope you will all come along this journey with me, I couldn't do this without AFN and the information and advice that I get. Quite frankly, I could use advice on how to get these photos on here right side up without having to use Tapatalk. Thank you for stopping by.

Attachments

• IMG_1285.JPG
    IMG_1285.JPG
    127.3 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_1331.JPG
    IMG_1331.JPG
    218.7 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_1350.JPG
    IMG_1350.JPG
    208.3 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_1351.JPG
    IMG_1351.JPG
    268.8 KB · Views: 140
World of seeds has a couple photo period strains that I just love, Columbian gold and shoot i can't remember [emoji46][emoji34] anyway I'm curious if their autos are as good as the photos.

Strawberry blue, that was the other one

Stoner

I remember smoking Colombian Gold in the 80s, Stoney. I like WOS because they're a mega vendor. I ordered 3 strains with them and 2 were dinafem and 1 was from Humbolt Seeds. Being in the US can be challenging in getting seeds shipped here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I just went through a disappointingly long list of vendors just to find one that would ship to the US a particular strain that I wanted. I'm really getting tired of dealing with UK they ship so slow to my area. I wish there were more Spain shops or Netherlands shops shipping here.

@jingo - Another place that ships here is Supreme Seed Bank, it takes about 10 days to get them.

Good to know, thanks @CaptainDave420
Fyi they sit at isc "customs" for ever it was 2 weeks sitting at o hare lol and I live a hour from there anit that about a bitch. For in us go mephisto bro you wont be disappointed and shipping is crazy fast. Even the black friday still on took 12 days and they were crazy bizzy.

Hello AFN - My expectations of yield might not be met with my first grow, so I popped three more seeds to try again. I'm growing (2) Wild Thailand and (1) Blue Dream. The seeds popped the earth on Feb. 13th & 17th. I currently have them under a 1000 watt led and fans and will keep them there while finishing my current tent grow. Around week 4 I will move them to a 3x3x7 tent with a 1000 watt cob/led light that can house three plants, (but gets over crowded towards the end). I am going to follow @FullDuplex feeding schedule using Fox Farm nutes because it is more aggressive than I used in my first grow.
Week 1 (Feb. 22) - Sprayed/misted seedlings with ph'd water, mild ph'd watering.
Week 2 (Feb 25) - Ph'd water, 1/2 tsp. Cal Mag, 1/2 tsp. Grow Big (Sm. plant, no GB yet)

I hope you will all come along this journey with me, I couldn't do this without AFN and the information and advice that I get. Quite frankly, I could use advice on how to get these photos on here right side up without having to use Tapatalk. Thank you for stopping by.
I've seen someone mention taking photos sideways with the volume buttons down to correct the sideways pics.

Back