Dragon Meds Season 3: Uk's Portal takes on Spain(mephisto and sweet)

I like your choice music some of it's a little old I love it I'm a Metalhead myself but I love the old Tunes Grateful Dead's is out cold Pink Floyd's out-of-this-world love it good choice I could ride for hours with you in a truck listen to this kind of music on our way to the next fishing trip I'm so geeked now on going fishing after seeing the pics you sent me and the pics you have on here I got to go I was kind of hoping to go today but got work to do on the outside garden got a friend coming by give me some help supposed to rain next Tuesday that's when I was thinking about going so I might have to drop everything and go Sunday or Monday but I'm going to go before this license is all up LOL
Going to hit the Pere Marquette river the fly fishing only section I might even go up to the Betsie River and hit the homestead Dam in the Jones hole LOL steelhead be running up through there right now just ripe for the pickings.LOL[emoji245][emoji245][emoji245][emoji245][emoji41]

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk
Haha speaking of pink Floyd. Won that the doors and U2 on auction on mns as well.
50%+haze crosses one being 75%.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

Okay, okay!! First thing is first...got home from my fishing trip...so a touch of history first. My buddy and I have been fishing togather through the ice for around 20 years...we have travelled all over the place seeking big fish through the ice and our success has been hit and miss....anyways my buddies dad bought a camp way up north(10 hour drive) and we have been going up there in the winter for 4 years now. Again success on this huge lake is hit and miss, more so in the winter when fish tend to be fairly inactive. We have had okay success in this lake in the winter and caught some solid whitefish, lake trout and walleye, but nothing overly big and tops 10 fish a day.
So now onto this year....my buddy spent a bit of cash and bought a lake chip with the lake the cabin included so it show under water contours....this was HUGE....we saw a spot on the detailed map that looked too good to be true!! Well it wasnt and our instincts treated us very well!! This new spot was instantly good and we caught a ton of fish....one day i landed over 30 walleye myself, and every other day i landed 10+.

Highlights
Lake trout - 8 landed with 5 of them being over 15 pounds in weight, with 2 being over 35" in length!! Shown is a 29" fish
View attachment 879797

Walleye - 6 fish landed over 20" in length...none were monsters, but several fish landed in the 17"+ size. Here is a pic of a 20" my buddy grabbed
View attachment 879798

The drive up north was typical!! Fair bit of snow!
View attachment 879791

Crossed a rive on one of the roads and grabbed a couple of pics on the way by
View attachment 879792

View attachment 879793

Holy shit do you see that moose!! Odd, moose usually stay away form the orange backgrounds!!
View attachment 879794

Beautiful day on the water/ice....didnt see another soul for 6 days!! Just the way i like it!!
View attachment 879796

Got some weird weather one night and what a view
View attachment 879795
Sounds like a good trip skell [emoji16]

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L01 using Tapatalk

I like your choice music some of it's a little old I love it I'm a Metalhead myself but I love the old Tunes Grateful Dead's is out cold Pink Floyd's out-of-this-world love it good choice I could ride for hours with you in a truck listen to this kind of music on our way to the next fishing trip I'm so geeked now on going fishing after seeing the pics you sent me and the pics you have on here I got to go I was kind of hoping to go today but got work to do on the outside garden got a friend coming by give me some help supposed to rain next Tuesday that's when I was thinking about going so I might have to drop everything and go Sunday or Monday but I'm going to go before this license is all up LOL
Going to hit the Pere Marquette river the fly fishing only section I might even go up to the Betsie River and hit the homestead Dam in the Jones hole LOL steelhead be running up through there right now just ripe for the pickings.LOL[emoji245][emoji245][emoji245][emoji245][emoji41]

Woohoo fishing!! Let me know what time i should be ready!!!!!! ;) :D :D :D
I like certain older metal bands as well...hmm lets see

Woohoo fishing!! Let me know what time i should be ready!!!!!! ;) :D :D :D
I like certain older metal bands as well...hmm lets see

I even got Anthrax in my lineup on Pandora that's all right bro I love my Metallica Van Halen Megadeth pretty much you name it I'm in there AC DC with Bon Scott I guess I'd even go with the new ACDC with Axl who knew about that LOL

I even got Anthrax in my lineup on Pandora that's all right bro I love my Metallica Van Halen Megadeth pretty much you name it I'm in there AC DC with Bon Scott I guess I'd even go with the new ACDC with Axl who knew about that LOL

I listen to ACDC pretty much every day!!

I listen to ACDC pretty much every day!!

Ride on ACDC Black Sabbath and Ozzy the days of Randy Rhoads don't get much better than that I wore out a best of Black Sabbath sold your soul for rock and roll cassette twice in my Alpine Auto reversing cassette deck back in the day that was the shit the kids would change it I would put it back in. LOL

Ride on ACDC Black Sabbath and Ozzy the days of Randy Rhoads don't get much better than that I wore out a best of Black Sabbath sold your soul for rock and roll cassette twice in my Alpine Auto reversing cassette deck back in the day that was the shit the kids would change it I would put it back in. LOL

Absolutely love old sabbath!!

Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap got to love that back in the day had a friend of mine he had a 76 Camaro he had stenciled leaf camouflaged on it. We were on our way North to go steelhead fishing and the highway 131 wasn't finished yet it was still two side-by-side Lanes highway and this guy kept passing us leapfrogging us all the time and slowing down in front of us. Well this is back in day and we we're young and dum LOL my buddy was just a little bit drunk a little bit too much but he was a Madman for real it was written right across his back in Ink. Well
this guy LeapFrog us one too many times Larry said he had enough of this shit and AC DC Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap was playing he ran that son of a bitch off the road and down in the media he went we were up near Big Rapids that was a hell of a night we ended up going fishing couple hours later up at the Betsy LOL holy shit I'll never forget that as long as I live. LOL

Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap got to love that back in the day had a friend of mine he had a 76 Camaro he had stenciled leaf camouflaged on it. We were on our way North to go steelhead fishing and the highway 131 wasn't finished yet it was still two side-by-side Lanes highway and this guy kept passing us leapfrogging us all the time and slowing down in front of us. Well this is back in day and we we're young and dum LOL my buddy was just a little bit drunk a little bit too much but he was a Madman for real it was written right across his back in Ink. Well
this guy LeapFrog us one too many times Larry said he had enough of this shit and AC DC Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap was playing he ran that son of a bitch off the road and down in the media he went we were up near Big Rapids that was a hell of a night we ended up going fishing couple hours later up at the Betsy LOL holy shit I'll never forget that as long as I live. LOL

Ahh the temperance of youth!! :D :D :D

Just because it fits so dang well with your story

Back