Dragon Meds Season 3: Uk's Portal takes on Spain(mephisto and sweet)

OH yeah bud...those lakers do get a fair size...i for see a 25 pounder coming to the top of the ice in the next couple of years...i had one on the end of my line on 4 pound test(finesse rod for walleye), and the thing was screaming out so much drag i though my reel was going break into 5 pieces!! I ended up losing the fish, but damn it was a big one, much bigger than the one in the pic!!!

For eating through(in my opinion) the Whitefish and Walleye are the species to get!! I am also quite keen on eating nice 10 pound northern pike as well...we got 2 pike this trip 6-8 pounds.
they all sound good 2 me!

I like your choice music some of it's a little old I love it I'm a Metalhead myself but I love the old Tunes Grateful Dead's is out cold Pink Floyd's out-of-this-world love it good choice I could ride for hours with you in a truck listen to this kind of music on our way to the next fishing trip I'm so geeked now on going fishing after seeing the pics you sent me and the pics you have on here I got to go I was kind of hoping to go today but got work to do on the outside garden got a friend coming by give me some help supposed to rain next Tuesday that's when I was thinking about going so I might have to drop everything and go Sunday or Monday but I'm going to go before this license is all up LOL
Going to hit the Pere Marquette river the fly fishing only section I might even go up to the Betsie River and hit the homestead Dam in the Jones hole LOL steelhead be running up through there right now just ripe for the pickings.LOL[emoji245][emoji245][emoji245][emoji245][emoji41]

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Back