Dragon Meds Season 3: Uk's Portal takes on Spain(mephisto and sweet)

Thats some old school punk there!! Back in the early days of the Pistols, Clash and Forgotten Rebels. '69-73
Shit right on that is some old-school shit ain't it LOL that was a little before my time but not too much LOL I didn't start banging my head until 73 I didn't go balls out until 78-79 then it was on leather jackets and chains LOL

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Well guys I've had a lot of fun this afternoon definitely loving this stuff this is great my hope my Pandora up through my Bluetooth speaker out back and start jamming on some of this good old punk that GreenSkell has through at me.
I got to get out of here though I ain't going to get nothing done around here LOL I got gardening to do ( a farmer's work is never done ) most of time LOL
I'll holler at you guys later y'all take care this is too damn much fun LOL

Well guys I've had a lot of fun this afternoon definitely loving this stuff this is great my hope my Pandora up through my Bluetooth speaker out back and start jamming on some of this good old punk that GreenSkell has through at me.
I got to get out of here though I ain't going to get nothing done around here LOL I got gardening to do ( a farmer's work is never done ) most of time LOL
I'll holler at you guys later y'all take care this is too damn much fun LOL

Hey, have a great day bud!!

No you! At the place you just went to. You got me in a fishing frenzy

By late may the ice is gone there...walleye open last saturday in may...by midsummer(late june) to august its hot as hell up there most days, but bugs are crazy bad...late august is awesome...not too hot, some chilly mornings, but few bugs and fishing is awesome. Same with opening week in early june.
2 guys in the boat doing the right tricks can land over 70 walleye daily.

That a what I'm talking about! Will you be able to make a trip there or is it too far? I know you have chores to do that time of year.

Hahaha...ive been trying to talk my buddy into going up there for a week in june for 4 f'ing years. :D Even through I am totally busy with stuff going on I would drop everything to go in june....the walleye would be concentrated in less that 10 feet of water, and wouldnt you know the bay where the cabin is located is THE choice bay in the whole lake. Unfortunately though my buddy is a seasonal worker and cant afford to take the time off to go with his work. :shrug:

In august we go and its awesome...though its jigging walleye in 25-30 feet of water we do very well.

Back