New Grower Sea of Green High Yielders

Reaction score
Hey guys @witchyhour said i should post this question here. I am looking to do a sea of green using autos under a 1000watt MH/HPS light. I really only want high yielding strains, so far i have been looking into Moby Dick, Auto Pounder, and Rhino Rider. I am looking to get about 3 oz per plant with little to no training. Please let me know what your favorite high yielding strains are.

Hey guys @witchyhour said i should post this question here. I am looking to do a sea of green using autos under a 1000watt MH/HPS light. I really only want high yielding strains, so far i have been looking into Moby Dick, Auto Pounder, and Rhino Rider. I am looking to get about 3 oz per plant with little to no training. Please let me know what your favorite high yielding strains are.
Awesome! Thanks for starting the thread and for tagging me! :)

Let me tag my monster growing friends here.

@XxxAuto @tripaholic

And my Masters of Bud

@Itisi @Vlad The Inhaler @tobe

My baby brother

@Bailey

And my friends who grow awesome plants!

@Wile e Peyote @sanguine @derek420colorado @Yester

I'm sure I missed important people, please tag anyone who can help!

Best of luck to you, and I'm looking forward to following your grow. [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Ive never tried the sog style of growing myself but sometimes the high yeilders grow tall and wide which doesnt really suit sea of green. Maybe better with small to medium sized strains.
How many you thinking of running and what size is your space dude?
1000w would flower a 5x5 area nicely or even bigger, but the outside plants wouldnt get the full power of the light

Ive never tried the sog style of growing myself but sometimes the high yeilders grow tall and wide which doesnt really suit sea of green. Maybe better with small to medium sized strains.
How many you thinking of running and what size is your space dude?
1000w would flower a 5x5 area nicely or even bigger, but the outside plants wouldnt get the full power of the light
Can always add some sidelights!

53b77dcf90bf772c6fbdfe7636fb2683.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

i have a 5x5 area. i was thinking about putting them in 3-5 gallon containers, so I'm hoping i can fit about 15-20 of them. I have no experience with this method so I'm hoping somebody could suggest a few strains that would complement this type of grow.

I would say 3 gal would be more than enough. You can get 3oz from any strain in that size of pot if i was growing that many i would go with a strain like 24c or triangle kush from mephisto they stay reasonably small and still yeild well.

Errrmm.. [emoji848]

Hi Camith! I think the ol' sea of green thing is a bit outdated, like from the days of low ryders when autos were short and mostly had one main cola.

I reckon you'd be better off doing maybe six good quality, large growing autos in that space. It'll be a lot less hassle and you'll probably end up with more bud, bud.

What growing experience do you have so far mate?

[emoji111]️

Last edited:
Back