Live Stoners Scouse stoner here first closet grow

Made me legal, still shocked as heard nothing about the card before.

Also got onto the Twenty21 programme, which caps meds in exchange for feedback on the impact medicating does on my conditions. I qualified as have a long history of untreatable neurological conditions, inc narcolepsy and ADHD, Weed is the ONLY thing that works, which is why I've been self-medicating for years!

Finally can get a chance to have more suitable meds for my conditions. LEGALLY! Expensive though, so learning how to grow to supplement when I can't afford the clinic's medical cannabis

My friend with Asberger's (autism spectrum) recently got his after I told him, another friend with PTSD tipped me off to the card and programme

Do you self medicate?

My Mrs thinks I am ADHD, not diagnosed though, I can see it in me after I read up a little. Never even seen or heard of these acronyms until I was a fully fledged Adult in my 30's. I defo get cluster headaches that make me physically sick. My very best m8 had a brain operation and now has really bad seizures and he does not like the medication. I encouraged him to start growing and now we both grow our own.
I have vowed never to give a dealer, government approved or not, any more of my hard earned.
Cheers,
EP3

My Mrs thinks I am ADHD, not diagnosed though, I can see it in me after I read up a little. Never even seen or heard of these acronyms until I was a fully fledged Adult in my 30's.

Hey, I just wrote loads, but sent as a DM. have a look, thanks. Sharing info on How I get medical cannabis with Project Twenty21. May help your mate too.

How’s it going fellow stoners. May I present to you my first ever attempt at growing anything ever.

seeds from the vault
1 x six shooter
1 x free pheonix big bud
I got a £70 led light off Amazon claims to be 1200w it’s doing it’s job in veg mode at the minute I lined my wardrobe in tinfoil an have a humidifier a small fan an two led veg strips on the back wall.
I’m watering on a daily basis when the soil is no longer damp.
their two weeks from seed now had no problems other than a tiny pin hole in each of the pheonix first two leaves.
They seem to have grew out the mew leaves look fine. I think I over watered them yesterday as a slight hint of yellow today I moved the led an cut back on water.
im growing in supercharged eco life soil an not using any nutes until flowering I may add more worm castings.
the seeds are autoflower fem
I know this is a thread for introduction an not a grow diary but just thought I’d say high ha. Im an ex soldier who suffers with ptsd an psychosis an the drugs they was giving me made me like a zombie so I tried weed. An boom it works perfectly. I don’t wanna be buying weed off people I would rather try an grow it an keep it organic an go with the strains that best suit my mind. I’m just going to grow two plants at a time as I’m a cheap date on the wabs ha. I will let you know at the end how I got on. Is anyone else growing weed for their own medical reasons an anyone else use it for ptsd? It really helps me but I know everyone else is different.
anyway stay Kool people here’s a few pics of my cheap little set up.

How’s it going fellow stoners. May I present to you my first ever attempt at growing anything ever.

seeds from the vault
1 x six shooter
1 x free pheonix big bud
I got a £70 led light off Amazon claims to be 1200w it’s doing it’s job in veg mode at the minute I lined my wardrobe in tinfoil an have a humidifier a small fan an two led veg strips on the back wall.
I’m watering on a daily basis when the soil is no longer damp.
their two weeks from seed now had no problems other than a tiny pin hole in each of the pheonix first two leaves.
They seem to have grew out the mew leaves look fine. I think I over watered them yesterday as a slight hint of yellow today I moved the led an cut back on water.
im growing in supercharged eco life soil an not using any nutes until flowering I may add more worm castings.
the seeds are autoflower fem
I know this is a thread for introduction an not a grow diary but just thought I’d say high ha. Im an ex soldier who suffers with ptsd an psychosis an the drugs they was giving me made me like a zombie so I tried weed. An boom it works perfectly. I don’t wanna be buying weed off people I would rather try an grow it an keep it organic an go with the strains that best suit my mind. I’m just going to grow two plants at a time as I’m a cheap date on the wabs ha. I will let you know at the end how I got on. Is anyone else growing weed for their own medical reasons an anyone else use it for ptsd? It really helps me but I know everyone else is different.
anyway stay Kool people here’s a few pics of my cheap little set up.

HEY,

I can see from your reply you're in the UK. I also self medicate for neurological conditions, so emphasise with you.

A couple of things to share I'm on both of the following, you may qualify too. All the best

INFO:

1. PTSD is a qualifier for the Cancard. check it out: https://cancard.co.uk My friend also self medicates for PTSD, its amazing for him.

2. PTSD is a qualifier for the Twenty21 programme too. https://www.drugscience.org.uk/project-twenty21-medical-cannabis-patients

Programme Requirements
To enrol, patients must provide their chosen clinic (not Drug Science) with both:
1. A confirmed diagnosis of one or more of the following indications (this can be a symptom of another condition):
  • Anxiety Disorder*
  • Chronic Pain*
  • Multiple Sclerosis
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
  • Substance Use Disorder
  • Tourette's Syndrome
  • Adult Epilepsy
2. A history of (at least) two licensed medications, both of which must have been prescribed and proven ineffective at managing the patients’ condition.

Back