Lecter gen2
Lecter loving it.
20240706_081701.jpg
20240706_081656.jpg
20240706_081709.jpg

Lecter day 65. This one might go longer then the last. Maybe the pot has something to do with it. This is in a 2 gal the other was a one gal. They do have about the same hight. It don’t look as good as the last burnt it some and its in high humidity. Im working on helping that situation. But it takes it with no problem. Still stacking dense sticky buds. I have noticed I skunk back ground on the last this one seems to be the same. Not turning purple yet. If it will. Temps are high 70s low 80s. Might stay green🤷. But Ill be planting another as soon as this one is done. Will be keeping it in the rotation. For 2 reason. Frist and foremost its dank fast and takes a beating and likes small pots. Second the seed supply is not endless but Im sure I could grow them for years with the kindness of @Sawney_bean and @420autoflower. And I will. Be a honor to watch and grow along with them. With each new gen. Lecter is something special. And deserves a spot in all gardens. Here is mine.
IMG_3454.jpeg
IMG_3453.jpeg
IMG_3452.jpeg

Lecter day 65. This one might go longer then the last. Maybe the pot has something to do with it. This is in a 2 gal the other was a one gal. They do have about the same hight. It don’t look as good as the last burnt it some and its in high humidity. Im working on helping that situation. But it takes it with no problem. Still stacking dense sticky buds. I have noticed I skunk back ground on the last this one seems to be the same. Not turning purple yet. If it will. Temps are high 70s low 80s. Might stay green🤷. But Ill be planting another as soon as this one is done. Will be keeping it in the rotation. For 2 reason. Frist and foremost its dank fast and takes a beating and likes small pots. Second the seed supply is not endless but Im sure I could grow them for years with the kindness of @Sawney_bean and @420autoflower. And I will. Be a honor to watch and grow along with them. With each new gen. Lecter is something special. And deserves a spot in all gardens. Here is mine. View attachment 1692908:devil::wizzy:View attachment 1692909View attachment 1692910
It looks like you have a favourite sawney strain mate. Fantastic.
Plenty seeds available , I will be keeping this going for generations to come.
Thanks for sharing 👍
You know what to do if you need more of any strain .

Lecter day 65. This one might go longer then the last. Maybe the pot has something to do with it. This is in a 2 gal the other was a one gal. They do have about the same hight. It don’t look as good as the last burnt it some and its in high humidity. Im working on helping that situation. But it takes it with no problem. Still stacking dense sticky buds. I have noticed I skunk back ground on the last this one seems to be the same. Not turning purple yet. If it will. Temps are high 70s low 80s. Might stay green🤷. But Ill be planting another as soon as this one is done. Will be keeping it in the rotation. For 2 reason. Frist and foremost its dank fast and takes a beating and likes small pots. Second the seed supply is not endless but Im sure I could grow them for years with the kindness of @Sawney_bean and @420autoflower. And I will. Be a honor to watch and grow along with them. With each new gen. Lecter is something special. And deserves a spot in all gardens. Here is mine. View attachment 1692908View attachment 1692909View attachment 1692910
This is a bud from the gen2 mother.
This is where I want to go with lecter , dark and dank. Some green phenos will pop out but I'm hoping to limit them .
20231108_171739.jpg

Back