I haven't grown it mate. I do have a couple of seeds to try so i will grow them next mix grow to test them out. I'm a big fan of the old school stinky skunk afghan indica type plants.
if you are thinking of buying seeds you may as well pay that for the quality as you say. 😉
It's why I make seeds , I can't afford to keep buying them . Lol 😆
When I find something that I like, that's exactly what I do, starting with this current grow.
I've got clones of Asian Haze and JeanO's Crazy S1.
I don't have any more Asian Haze, so I gotta make seeds or keep a mom. I think my timing's gonna let me make the seeds in my auto tent after their harvest.
I'm gonna see if I can keep a couple of moms in my old small tent in my walk-in closet. Just a small led in there to keep them alive and healthy.

Hey @Sawney_bean

Have you grown Dutch Passions Kerosene Krash? I watched a seed to harvest video of this guy with the vid popping up in my youtube feed. I do think the guy could have done much better with her, but she still had quite good results. The flower and the description of the smoke is what had me interested. I really don't think the guy did the girl justice, but she did seem to have pretty decent structure.
I'll definitely be looking into getting some of her, but she is pricey! I kind of like the mixture of the old school. And for what the guy says, she pulls it off, so I think that price could probably be justified.
I just want to see if you've grown it and your opinion, as it would be the most expensive seeds I've bought so far.
I don't mind paying for quality!:cools:
@St. Tom grows kerosene krash quite a bit. Think he is either finishing a run of it or just did.

When I find something that I like, that's exactly what I do, starting with this current grow.
I've got clones of Asian Haze and JeanO's Crazy S1.
I don't have any more Asian Haze, so I gotta make seeds or keep a mom. I think my timing's gonna let me make the seeds in my auto tent after their harvest.
I'm gonna see if I can keep a couple of moms in my old small tent in my walk-in closet. Just a small led in there to keep them alive and healthy.
If you are interested in growing out some new old school Haze let me know, I got you covered mate, regarding the Kerosene Krash, the photoperiod version is simply put very good, really top-notch in my opinion. There are so many good plants to be found, and if you do a little phenohunt you can find an absolute banger that will impress every grower and smoker, no wonder we won so many cups with her already! Just PM me mate
He sure does . It's a photoperiod he grows.
Very nice indeed. I just hope the auto is as promising.
The auto is definitely nice, but in my personal experience it's not yet on the same level as the photoperiod. It's a nice autoflower, don't get me wrong, but the photoperiod really excels, and I think you already have some of the best ones in the auto department mate ;-) If you ever want to run her, you know where to find me ;-)

If you are interested in growing out some new old school Haze let me know, I got you covered mate, regarding the Kerosene Krash, the photoperiod version is simply put very good, really top-notch in my opinion. There are so many good plants to be found, and if you do a little phenohunt you can find an absolute banger that will impress every grower and smoker, no wonder we won so many cups with her already! Just PM me mate

The auto is definitely nice, but in my personal experience it's not yet on the same level as the photoperiod. It's a nice autoflower, don't get me wrong, but the photoperiod really excels, and I think you already have some of the best ones in the auto department mate ;-) If you ever want to run her, you know where to find me ;-)
Thanks mate. You are very kind.
I have plenty Dutch passion seeds thanks to you buddy.
Night Queen is next on my breeding list ✨
Can't wait to get it going. 🙌

Lecter gen2
Lecter gen2 looking good 👍
20240702_125926.jpg
20240702_125944.jpg
20240702_125932.jpg

Back