Temperature may be a factor to buddy ? 🤔
Still time to turn dark lol 😆
Yeah you can turn any bud purple with low enough temps. Lol. Found that out this winter. Every single strains turned some sort purple. Now my temps dont go below 75 degrees. So yeah has to be in the genetics at this temp I would say for them to turn.

Yeah you can turn any bud purple with low enough temps. Lol. Found that out this winter. Every single strains turned some sort purple. Now my temps dont go below 75 degrees. So yeah has to be in the genetics at this temp I would say for them to turn.
End of flowering I'm sure you will see the purps. We shall see 👀 😏

This is a bud from the gen2 mother.
This is where I want to go with lecter , dark and dank. Some green phenos will pop out but I'm hoping to limit them .
View attachment 1692942
I've only had one girl to turn that dark purple/almost black. It was from the Supplemental HLG UVA I was using.
Now, I did have that light on too much of a schedule. The other girls in the tent had a similar response but nowhere near the degree as VidaMints did.

I've only had one girl to turn that dark purple/almost black. It was from the Supplemental HLG UVA I was using.
Now, I did have that light on too much of a schedule. The other girls in the tent had a similar response but nowhere near the degree as VidaMints did.
I seen a "black afghan" way back and fell in love with the diversity of weed, I'm just drawn to certain aesthetics and traits mixed in with wonder and potential.
Now I know certain terps come from certain types of plants I now try and mate to others to open the genetics.

Lecter gen2
Lecter gen2
Pink livers x triks
20240708_180223.jpg
20240708_180343.jpg
20240708_180337.jpg
20240708_180257.jpg
20240708_180238.jpg

End of flowering I'm sure you will see the purps. We shall see 👀 😏
Yes sir. I cant remember what my first one was like. I know it was tall. I had pics of that just not of late flower to tell if it was purp. At least I didnt notice one I have a million bud pics. Hard to remember what is what

Mine was cdlc. And it was cold temps that made her this dark.
IMG_3008.jpeg
IMG_3004.jpeg
IMG_3003.jpeg
IMG_3006.jpeg
IMG_3009.jpeg

Yes sir. I cant remember what my first one was like. I know it was tall. I had pics of that just not of late flower to tell if it was purp. At least I didnt notice one I have a million bud pics. Hard to remember what is what
I know that feeling

Back