Mix grow New
A small water today .
Kalakta is first to show pistols 🔫.
20240623_132045.jpg
20240623_132220.jpg
20240623_132227.jpg
20240623_132230.jpg

It's a great plant. If you need more seeds just hola mate , I will make sure you get some.
I think a big plant would be great to see .
Thanks for sharing mate
What's the life cycle of Hellraiser?
An Earth Box Junior would suffice for any auto up to 75 days and after that I think a Regular would be in order.

I think a longer lived girl would benefit from a larger pot.

The problem in using a regular earth box with autos is the longer time it takes to establish that relationship with the wicking area with a stock media separator plate. With the wicking areas being on the ends, it's just a simple fact that it does take longer to get that relationship established.

You can solve this by one of 3 ways.

Planting your auto on one end and just use the simple laying over method for training. By planning on one end, the time to get that relationship established is pretty much what it is on a junior.

Planting a girl on each end and use traditional training methods. A regular earth box will easily support two girls.

The third method is something that I have yet to do. I have extra media separators that I ordered. What I plan to do is take the wicking area from a junior and install it on a separator plate from a regular earth box IN THE CENTER. It'll just take some trimming cutting and some epoxy. What this does is place the wicking area directly underneath the plant when planted in the center. It's much easier to get the relationship established quicker .

Generally, you can begin to start filling the reservoir partially on a junior at 12 to 14 days with average growth. A center planted girl in a regular earth box will take roughly 10 to 12 days longer. This is why a girl planted in a junior will get bigger than the one planted at the same time in a regular earth box. The girl in the regular earth box gets her relationship well established, it will supersede the junior in size.

I think the next run I will either dedicate the 3x3 tent Or the 2 by 4 tent two put one modified regular earth box in the tent and run it by itself. I think the 3x3 tent would be the best method with the way I train.
With what genetics I have on hand, I think Mephisto's AVT would be the best bet for the experiment. I grew her in my first Earth box endeavor, but I used Earth boxes recommendations And constantly fought a lockout. Despite that problem she grew quite large and was very productive although her buds weren't exactly up to my standard so I just made hash from her.

I think if I use that method I can finally grow an auto that MrOldBoy would be happy with looking in from above!

Back