Top pic was on Wednesday bottom was today . Nice growth rate .
20240612_155928.jpg
20240618_111641.jpg

Hey @Sawney_bean whats in your nugz strain? I went through tried my damnist to find it before asking. Didnt wanna bother you. Sorry man.
No bother at all mate. Here to help if I can.
The nugz was a mephisto f1 blue nuggets. A strawberry nuggets x to a blue strain.
Not sure what blue strain from mephisto though 🤔.
It's a gen2 now. I made f1s then made gen1 focusing on the strawberry phenos. I made gen2 with the desired strawberry phenos. There may be a chance of a deep purple skunk pheno pop out. It's hella smelly.

No bother at all mate. Here to help if I can.
The nugz was a mephisto f1 blue nuggets. A strawberry nuggets x to a blue strain.
Not sure what blue strain from mephisto though 🤔.
It's a gen2 now. I made f1s then made gen1 focusing on the strawberry phenos. I made gen2 with the desired strawberry phenos. There may be a chance of a deep purple skunk pheno pop out. It's hella smelly.
Nice. Maybe deep blue c. Ive herd alot about that one. But I got a strawberry nugz x livers bx1 going right now. Fingers crossed for the purple skunk pheno. Skunk is my favorite. And so hard to find. Thanks for the info brother. Hope all is well and your garden looks beautiful as usual.

@Shugrows
This was the mother plant with the gen2 seeds
View attachment 1689648
She looks like she got some nice big dense buds. How big is that pot? I run 2 and 1 gal or 4 or 8 liters about. Found that anything more is almost over kill. Dont seem to affect the size to much. And i have limited space. And like to have at least 16 or more plants going. No way I could achieve that with 3gal or bigger pots. And everyone is a different strain. Verity is the spice of life. Wont ever get sick of a strain that way either.

Nice. Maybe deep blue c. Ive herd alot about that one. But I got a strawberry nugz x livers bx1 going right now. Fingers crossed for the purple skunk pheno. Skunk is my favorite. And so hard to find. Thanks for the info brother. Hope all is well and your garden looks beautiful as usual.
Sounds delightful mate.
I do like skunk to mate. I always use the smelly phenos lol 😆

Back