She looks like she got some nice big dense buds. How big is that pot? I run 2 and 1 gal or 4 or 8 liters about. Found that anything more is almost over kill. Dont seem to affect the size to much. And i have limited space. And like to have at least 16 or more plants going. No way I could achieve that with 3gal or bigger pots. And everyone is a different strain. Verity is the spice of life. Wont ever get sick of a strain that way either.
It's a 4ltr pot mate.
I always wanted to make a collection for a mix sog style grow and looks like I finally got there 🙌 I need that variety to mate.
As long as I fill my space I'm happy.

It's a 4ltr pot mate.
I always wanted to make a collection for a mix sog style grow and looks like I finally got there 🙌 I need that variety to mate.
As long as I fill my space I'm happy.
Thats my favorite size. Its one gals here but same difference. I been liking ac infinitys one gal pot. Really thick fabric and decently tall. Well they are as tall as round. 8inchs round 8 inches tall. I think they are slightly more then a gal well compared to my off brand ones. You have any problems with them getting root bound in them plastic pots? I used plastic grow bags before but never the pots. I might give them a try see if I have a different outcome from the cloth pots.

Thats my favorite size. Its one gals here but same difference. I been liking ac infinitys one gal pot. Really thick fabric and decently tall. Well they are as tall as round. 8inchs round 8 inches tall. I think they are slightly more then a gal well compared to my off brand ones. You have any problems with them getting root bound in them plastic pots? I used plastic grow bags before but never the pots. I might give them a try see if I have a different outcome from the cloth pots.
They are 4ltr rose pots . A little taller and thinner .
I don't have any problems with them at all. Any problems I have had with being root bound was down to cheap nasty soil with a high peat content. I have the 7ltr rose pots in the mix tent and 4ltr in the small .

Say @Sawney_bean
Have you ever played around with Mephisto's Sour Stomper?

It definitely has a lot of good attributes!
Not yet mate. It's in the books to be used . I have so many sour Stomper plus the cross strains to use. Definitely one I have admired .

he sould look into ronins serial crusher theory. Its so frosty and fast. And some of the densest buds. I dont think they could get more dense. Or binary selections nurple. its pretty fast with dense purple buds covered it a think layer of frost. Both these steains are medium size plants. From the few I grown. If I get the chance to chuck some pollen. Those will be my first two. They need to be breed together. I think it would make an amazing strain. Im going to save one of each seed in hopes that in the near future I can make some seeds with them.

Not yet mate. It's in the books to be used . I have so many sour Stomper plus the cross strains to use. Definitely one I have admired .
Ohh yeah definitely a lot of strains come from her! She's just a real easy girl to grow and frosty as hell with nice hard nugs. Beautiful simple structure if left to herself and very decent trained both equally hard nugs. That's how I first picked different Meph strains was if she was a parent. :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows:

They are 4ltr rose pots . A little taller and thinner .
I don't have any problems with them at all. Any problems I have had with being root bound was down to cheap nasty soil with a high peat content. I have the 7ltr rose pots in the mix tent and 4ltr in the small .
Perfect for autos. I might give them a try. Thanks for the info buddy.

Hellraiser is legit my friend @Sawney_bean
I kept the one I stunted alive and let her finish.
It has a very pleasant high and great terp profile. It reminds me of old school strains Ive done in past decades.
I hope I can get the last seed I have to grow better than the midget I grew!
A tent full of Hellraiser would require some good carbon air filtration!
Shes a sour stinker for sure! :biggrin:

Hellraiser is legit my friend @Sawney_bean
I kept the one I stunted alive and let her finish.
It has a very pleasant high and great terp profile. It reminds me of old school strains Ive done in past decades.
I hope I can get the last seed I have to grow better than the midget I grew!
A tent full of Hellraiser would require some good carbon air filtration!
Shes a sour stinker for sure! :biggrin:
It's a great plant. If you need more seeds just hola mate , I will make sure you get some.
I think a big plant would be great to see .
Thanks for sharing mate

Back