SANlight SANlight Q6W test grow

Wooooo that is a full tent!! And those leds seem to be killin it!!

Sent by a weed nerd
they are amazing lights i can see why lots of commercial growers use them as they are modular so as new tech comes on the market you can just pop the blocks of diodes off and replace them so by rights they could be a light that could last forever and there arnt many on the market that can do that also there passively cooled no fans they just ooze quality and only 430 wats for both combined from the wall

they are amazing lights i can see why lots of commercial growers use them as they are modular so as new tech comes on the market you can just pop the blocks of diodes off and replace them so by rights they could be a light that could last forever and there arnt many on the market that can do that also there passively cooled no fans they just ooze quality and only 430 wats for both combined from the wall
Passively cooled? Im interested as my viparspectra run both heat sink and fan.

Sent by a weed nerd

ive still got my viperspectra 600w dimmable in my cupboard but i got still great results with the old burples but these are another league and its silent in there now besides my fans also i never would of got a chance to try these if it weren't for afn i owe the site tons of gratitude but it just shows get involved in the grows build your level up and you can be testing panels yourself as your a great grower

how you finding dutch pro @Vapo69 ?... thinking of getting a tester pack to give it go
@Slater dude.....many many apologies :bow::bow::bow:.....I either didn't get or see this alert(probs the latter:baked:)...Yeah, give them a grow dude...I am really happy with them....I'm just deciding whether to order a ltr of Explode or give in to my inquisitive nature and order the SUMO starter pack???:smiley1:

@Slater dude.....many many apologies :bow::bow::bow:.....I either didn't get or see this alert(probs the latter:baked:)...Yeah, give them a grow dude...I am really happy with them....I'm just deciding whether to order a ltr of Explode or give in to my inquisitive nature and order the SUMO starter pack???:smiley1:
i messaged them on here about megacrop and they reckon its due in uk stores any time now its in warehouses here so im going to give it a go on my outdoor girls as i still have a full supercharge kit left beside the calmag ive used a bit

i messaged them on here about megacrop and they reckon its due in uk stores any time now its in warehouses here so im going to give it a go on my outdoor girls as i still have a full supercharge kit left beside the calmag ive used a bit
...Hhhhhhhhmmmmmmm!!!.......I did love using Megacrop dude....so many to choose from...:crying:

midweek update day 59ish on my elder ladies and 52 for my front right thc bomb whos next to his elder sister well not much to report as they are all just fattening up nicely and loving life under the sanlights still being fed with an ec of 1.6 to 1.8 i will be starting lowering there feed after this week to flush the elder 3 as i will need them down to start my may the 1st girls who will be seedstockers and Humboldt ladys anyhow now for the pics
Screenshot_20190327-211454_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190327-211431_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190327-211504_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190327-211500_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190327-211510_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190327-211507_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190327-211521_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190327-211519_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190327-211534_Gallery.jpg

Mmmmmmmmmm dude......looks beautiful :kiss:

:slap: Proper job Tom, I have just slapped you for those beautiful frosty ladies you have under your SanLights! :d5::smoking:

I managed ton get through the journal the other night but by the time I had got through it, I was to tired to make a coherent reply (I did vape quite a lot getting through it! :rofl:)

I'm subbed for the end of this grow, it should be a nice crop :thumbsup::eyebrows:

Mmmmmmmmmm dude......looks beautiful :kiss:
thanks pal

:slap: Proper job Tom, I have just slapped you for those beautiful frosty ladies you have under your SanLights! :d5::smoking:

I managed ton get through the journal the other night but by the time I had got through it, I was to tired to make a coherent reply (I did vape quite a lot getting through it! :rofl:)

I'm subbed for the end of this grow, it should be a nice crop :thumbsup::eyebrows:
thanks for the support and stopping by i seen your thread before im glad your back in the game :vibe::pass:

Back