SANlight SANlight Q6W test grow

....and whatever quibbles I had about the bottles leaking on me.......I still grew some damn fine ladies with Remo...:vibe::vibe::vibe::d5::d5::d5:
i know pal another feed would have to blow me away to switch and also i haven't had any leaks at all in my last 2 supercharge kits so maybe they had a lot of complaints once megacrop becomes available for me by a uk vendor i may do a side by side grow as im all about simplicity

i know pal another feed would have to blow me away to switch and also i haven't had any leaks at all in my last 2 supercharge kits so maybe they had a lot of complaints once megacrop becomes available for me by a uk vendor i may do a side by side grow as im all about simplicity
dude there is a UK vendor in Hull I think?....

dude there is a UK vendor in Hull I think?....
Is it online if so post me a link in a PM I spoke to them in there thread and they said they were getting a UK vendor sorted some time this month so I've just been waiting

looking good in there tom, that should be a good yeild... reminds me I have to my up date
@Slater looking back on my pics do you think i should up the calmag 2 of the girls look like they may need a boost what do you think pal also what age do you stop spraying them with kelp folliar fed just curious if to still spray them once there on bloom nutes

Is it online if so post me a link in a PM I spoke to them in there thread and they said they were getting a UK vendor sorted some time this month so I've just been waiting
...dude, my apologies...it was a phone number, after frantic searching on my phone it would appear I don't have anymore....sorry dude, my mistake...:d5:

@St. Tom ladys are looking good, ive researched coco but im still confused dammit.What type of coco would be the best arrogation,botanicare it seems that botanicare would be good for nute retention.Ive found on amazon mother earth coco+ perlite I think 70/30 and water with nutes everyday maybe 2 times a day I am bound and determined to learn this, could you help me with this there is so much info im having a hard time understanding this ive got the lights to grow I have seem tons of info on coco and im still half way lost thank you my friend

@St. Tom ladys are looking good, ive researched coco but im still confused dammit.What type of coco would be the best arrogation,botanicare it seems that botanicare would be good for nute retention.Ive found on amazon mother earth coco+ perlite I think 70/30 and water with nutes everyday maybe 2 times a day I am bound and determined to learn this, could you help me with this there is so much info im having a hard time understanding this ive got the lights to grow I have seem tons of info on coco and im still half way lost thank you my friend
i just go with canna coco normally or i go with a clay pebble mix i dont mind advising you my growbro i use them 2 brands

Attachments

• 71nldcxoNKL._SL1123_.jpg
    71nldcxoNKL._SL1123_.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 41
  • 51VZwmS4cZL._SL1000_.jpg
    51VZwmS4cZL._SL1000_.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 39
Back