SANlight SANlight Q6W test grow

dude, if you are on full Remo flower feed, how do you keep your EC at 1.6 bro?....shouldn't it be just what it is with the feed in?....if you get what I mean lol:smiley1:
I've always knocked a 3rd off and I meant the whole line sorry for the confusion so say it's meant to be 60 ml for 30 ltrs i always give them 45 ml I'm going to up my feed see were that takes me and thanks @Vapo69
ok ive just made some new feed in my res and removed the damaged leaves and upped my micro bloom and calmag and will just watch my leaves

Last edited:
I've always knocked a 3rd off and I meant the whole line sorry for the confusion so say it's meant to be 60 ml for 30 ltrs i always give them 45 ml I'm going to up my feed see were that takes me and thanks @Vapo69
ok ive just made some new feed in my res and removed the damaged leaves and upped my micro bloom and calmag and will just watch my leaves
...Thanks for clearing that up for me bro :d5:.....I always go full pelt with everything lol....that's why I didn't know:vibe::vibe::astar:Top Man:astar:....I would be doing the same as you would by the way:smiley1:

...Thanks for clearing that up for me bro :d5:.....I always go full pelt with everything lol....that's why I didn't know:vibe::vibe::astar:Top Man:astar:....I would be doing the same as you would by the way:smiley1:
thanks growbro your a top fella vapo your very likeable your a great addition on here also can you tag me on your light thread plz:pass:

Couple of update pics at day 50 my both girls on the right I upped the calmag as I said also the feed and they have got a lot more colour now so I'm very happy as trying to manage 3 strains on the same res can be quite challenging but onwards and upwards the sanlights are set at 40 cm and besides the colour there loving life
Screenshot_20190318-001801_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190318-001807_Gallery.jpg

Couple of update pics at day 50 my both girls on the right I upped the calmag as I said also the feed and they have got a lot more colour now so I'm very happy as trying to manage 3 strains on the same res can be quite challenging but onwards and upwards the sanlights are set at 40 cm and besides the colour there loving life
View attachment 1030389 View attachment 1030390
looks like island life there in the tent. Oh, I mean tropical island :biggrin:

Back