SANlight SANlight Q6W test grow

thanks pal how did your girls turn out with the led light
@st.tom I ended up with 2ounces per 2 plants the OGKush is not growing well I have 1 that is out growing the light I tied it up with a plastic bottle and put water in to bend it down but the rest are for shit there are 3 that are about 8in.talland starting to flower the soil is just too tight,they did"nt have what I usually use won"nt do that any more I wanted to pull them but wifey said let-em grow.This round pissed me off

@st.tom I ended up with 2ounces per 2 plants the OGKush is not growing well I have 1 that is out growing the light I tied it up with a plastic bottle and put water in to bend it down but the rest are for shit there are 3 that are about 8in.talland starting to flower the soil is just too tight,they did"nt have what I usually use won"nt do that any more I wanted to pull them but wifey said let-em grow.This round pissed me off
look into super cropping high ones if done right it can make them go crazy also see thats why i grow in coco its got a learning curve as you feed with newts every watering but ive never seen crops half as good when grown in soil thats just my opinion mind

Day 43 week 6 well things are going really well these pics are lights off my temps lights off are 70f and lights on around 80f .my ladys have been on remo flower feed all week at a ec of 1.6 and a ph of 6.2 and have took the switch in there stride only change now will now be cutting kelp out after this week anyway enjoy the pics
Screenshot_20190311-144605_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190311-144231_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190311-144254_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190311-144258_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190311-144302_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190311-144317_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190311-144241_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190311-144244_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190311-144251_Gallery.jpg

hey @St. Tom, great thread man been having a browse - that Stilton you harvested lately looked just divine mate, i just sampled my Stilton Special this weekend and am very happy with it, beautiful smells, taste and potency!

what are the remaining strains in the tent? they all look fantastic. you're still running Remo in coco mate? I'm on the lookout for a nutrient line to change from AN in the near future and i like the look of Remo, are you satisfied with them? i mean results are fantastic bro.

Day 43 week 6 well things are going really well these pics are lights off my temps lights off are 70f and lights on around 80f .my ladys have been on remo flower feed all week at a ec of 1.6 and a ph of 6.2 and have took the switch in there stride only change now will now be cutting kelp out after this week anyway enjoy the pics
View attachment 1027403 View attachment 1027404 View attachment 1027405 View attachment 1027406 View attachment 1027407 View attachment 1027408 View attachment 1027409 View attachment 1027410 View attachment 1027411

looking good in there tom, that should be a good yeild... reminds me I have to my up date

hey @St. Tom, great thread man been having a browse - that Stilton you harvested lately looked just divine mate, i just sampled my Stilton Special this weekend and am very happy with it, beautiful smells, taste and potency!

what are the remaining strains in the tent? they all look fantastic. you're still running Remo in coco mate? I'm on the lookout for a nutrient line to change from AN in the near future and i like the look of Remo, are you satisfied with them? i mean results are fantastic bro.
yes pal still using remo and my great pal slater did me a cut-down version off the feed guide and im saving money :pass: now and im running the big girl at the back is a @Zamnesia gorilla glue shes huge also 2 @BombSeeds thc bomb and the small girl like a xmas tree is a short stuff amnesia cbd plant and yes pal the stilton is a wonderful strain may be in my top 5 of smokes also thanks @Slater

oh dang, i forgot Slater runs Remo stuff too...looking at your ladies and knowing what Slater's loft looks like, i'm thinking this might be the way forward for me too! running my first plant in coco now and so far i'm wondering why i fumbled my way through soil grows. i see they sell the full lineup in 500ml bottles for an appealing price - do you use the full range mate?

beautiful girls in the tent bro, the Gorilla is going to be mighty :fire:

oh dang, i forgot Slater runs Remo stuff too...looking at your ladies and knowing what Slater's loft looks like, i'm thinking this might be the way forward for me too! running my first plant in coco now and so far i'm wondering why i fumbled my way through soil grows. i see they sell the full lineup in 500ml bottles for an appealing price - do you use the full range mate?

beautiful girls in the tent bro, the Gorilla is going to be mighty :fire:
Yes pal coco is the way to grow monsters also I've been to your thread I'm going to PM you were to get a supercharged kit cheap I just buy them

Back