SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

Nice brother. :d5:

Cheers,
EP3

them gorilla cookies were probably the worse bang on strain I've ever grown id be fucked without a carbon filter and with them smelling so strong i don't think I've ever noticed the smell off the crinkle girl i also run her a while ago in a solo cup and was that impressed i thought id do her justice in a big pot as i got 31 grams off her solo sister View attachment 1308463View attachment 1308464
Some nice frosty Nugs

thanks bro

wow bro ain't see you in a while and thanks for popping back here anyhow hows things
Winters are hard on me brother but im back for another round. Let me tell you you are one top notch grower my man I always get blown away with your mad skills in the grow room keep up the great work.

Winters are hard on me brother but im back for another round. Let me tell you you are one top notch grower my man I always get blown away with your mad skills in the grow room keep up the great work.
yes i know about your winters but if you don't see much of someone you worry about covid etc I'm just glad your back doing your thing bro :smoking::bighug:

the whole cycle starts again bros so 2 seedstockers gelatos and a super sativa seed club new solo elephant and last but not least
2 for 1 in the solo is a twenty 20 snow g who will also be going in a big pot as only one gelato will be a solo cup grow
20210418_173012.jpg

20210414_151911.jpg
20210418_143624.jpg
20210418_172057.jpg

them gorilla cookies were probably the worse bang on strain I've ever grown id be fucked without a carbon filter and with them smelling so strong i don't think I've ever noticed the smell off the crinkle girl i also run her a while ago in a solo cup and was that impressed i thought id do her justice in a big pot as i got 31 grams off her solo sister View attachment 1308463View attachment 1308464
Have you ever try The Neitralizer?
I use in the room I have grow tent and it works way better then I thought.
You can even smoke joint in the same room and you will not smell burning cannabis.
The most important it doesnt neautralize or affect the smell of the plants itself or of the dried buds as ONA would do.
I actualy had that product for years without realy using it in the same room I have plants as I was afraid it will affect the smell. But after doing some reserch and figuring out it is safe product based on essential oils that doesnt absorb to surrounding environment I am using it for last year and I dont even think of smell anymore. Ever for trimming and drying helps a lot.
Here is their website

Have you ever try The Neitralizer?
I use in the room I have grow tent and it works way better then I thought.
You can even smoke joint in the same room and you will not smell burning cannabis.
The most important it doesnt neautralize or affect the smell of the plants itself or of the dried buds as ONA would do.
I actualy had that product for years without realy using it in the same room I have plants as I was afraid it will affect the smell. But after doing some reserch and figuring out it is safe product based on essential oils that doesnt absorb to surrounding environment I am using it for last year and I dont even think of smell anymore. Ever for trimming and drying helps a lot.
Here is their website
I'm going to check it I do use the ona tubs for just around the hall ect because as you know you become nose blind yourself to say visitors who show up also what products do you use from them and how long do they last and thanks bro

Back